Sequel: I'll Love You Forver
Status: finished. read sequel

Long Lost Love

I'm Sorry Maria

The lady had a small smile and her eyes were red as if she had been crying. She looked at Maria sadly. Blake looked at the stranger then at Maria.

"Who's this?" he asked quietly.

Maria looked at him in shock.

"This is Zach's mom." Maria said quietly. She then spoke to her. "What are you doing here?" she asked confused.

"I have information about Zach. I thought you would like to know." the lady said.

"Come in" Blake replied kindly.

The three of the walked to the couch and sat down. Chloe looked up from her spot on the floor and looked at the lady who was strange to her. Zach's mom began to talk.

"Two days ago the police came to my house." she began. "They said they found..." she trailed off but continued. "They found something that belonged to Zach in Arizona. It was his wallet and cell phone." She started to dig around in her purse. She pulled out the cell phone and wallet. "They already got the evidence off of it and I thought you might like to have it." She gave a small smile then handed it to Maria."Anyway they said some one had kidnapped him and threw his stuff out where the person thought nobody would find it. Or at least that's what the police think. They said they might be able to find the person but... they have a feeling that Zach's..." she started to cry. She looked at Maria. "They think Zach's dead."

Maria looked at her in shock. 'He can't be' she thought. 'No,no,no,no,no.' Maria began to cry. Blake hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry." Zach's mother said to Maria. Chloe stood up and walked to Maria and Blake.

"Mommy?" the little girl said.

Maria looked at her then reached out to pick her up. She kissed her cheek and held her close.

Zach's mom just watched.

"I guess I should go..."

Maria looked at her and shook her head.

"If anything else come up will you tell me?" she asked.

"Of course I will sweetheart. I knew you loved Zach a lot."

Maria just shook her head and watch her walk out the door.

'Zach's not dead' Maria told herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd update =)