Sequel: I'll Love You Forver
Status: finished. read sequel

Long Lost Love

Halloween, Christmas and Chloe's 2nd Birthday

The weeks went by and everything was returning back to normal...sort of. Blake was back and never quit apologizing for leaving. Maria even played her song for him and he didn't leave. Chloe was walking around better now and Maria's stomach was getting bigger. She was now four months pregnant. She had found out that she was having another girl and Blake was so happy.

A couple weeks later and they had their wedding. It was a small wedding with a few friends and some family. Blake nor Maria wanted a big wedding. Since Maria has gotten married, she rarely thinks about Zach anymore. She also hadn't heard any other news about him or anything from his mom.

It was now Halloween. Maria and Blake were taking Chloe trick or treating. Chloe was dressed up as a princess, and what a beautiful princess she was. They took her to every house that was giving out candy and when they got home they had Chloe's bucket plus two plastic bags full of candy. It was probably a good thing Chloe liked candy because now she was going to have some that will last her for months.

*****

A week to go until Christmas. November had went by fast and so had most of December. Maria and Blake had bought little Chloe a lot of toys, clothes, and whatever else they could get for her. Blake put the tree up and Maria wrapped the gifts. Blake took Chloe and had her help him with putting the ornaments on the tree and the star. Chloe loved trying to help.

The night before Christmas and Maria was making cookies. Chloe walked into the kitchen and was looking at Maria as she was getting ingredients. Maria noticed her and picked her up. She let her help as best as she could since she couldn't do much since she was only one turning two in a few weeks which meant more gifts for her.

Chloe the next day opened her gifts. She had gotten a lot of toys and clothes. She just stared at each gift except the toys she liked. Maria opened her gifts and saw that she got a few shirts and jewelry from Blake. Blake's only gift was a drum set. He was the drum set and smiled so wide. He was happy to have a better one than what he had. He kissed Maria on the lips and went to set it up. After setting it up he got his drum sticks and started to play. Chloe looked up from the toy she was playing with and watched him. She got up and walked over to him and he picked her up and handed her the sticks. He took her hands and let her play. This went on for a few hours.

*****

It was now Chloe's second birthday. She was talking better and was running now without falling. She was happy as ever. She seemed to love her few gifts she got and liked the cake. Well more like loved the cake since it was all over her face. Maria just laughed at her two year old. Maria put her hand on her huge stomach. She couldn't wait for her second daughter to be born. She only had to wait two more months.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter sucks and sorry for the time skips. If i ever get more readers i'll go back and add more to each chapter.