Sequel: I'll Love You Forver
Status: finished. read sequel

Long Lost Love

I Missed You

It was Christmas Eve, ten years after Zach disappeared. Maria's phone started ringing right before she went to put her two daughters to bed. Maria went and answered the phone and there was a man on the other line. The man asked if it was Maria and where she lived. Maria asked who it is and the man said,"It's Zach." Maria was frozen for a few seconds then told him where she lived.

Two hours later he was at her house and she asked him what had happened to him. Zach said he had been kidnapped by two people and been in the woods for a long time and that he had been looking for her for at least two years. Maria went to hug Zach and he saw that she had two kids. Zach asked her if she was married and she said no but once was. Zach got up and said he would be back in a hour. Maria asked him where he was going but he wouldn't say. Maria made him promise that he would come back and he promised.

An hour later he came back. As soon as Maria opened the door he had gotten down on one knee and said, " Maria, I love you so much and I've missed you for the past ten years. Will you marry me?"

Maria started to cry and said, "Yes." She hugged him tightly.
"I missed you." she whispered in his ear. She didn't even notice her two girls that were there standing.

"Mommy?" Misty said.

Maria turned and looked at Misty and Chloe. She smiled at them and she still had tears in her eyes.

"Come here." she told them both. She had her arms opened and hugged them both.

"Mom, um, who's that guy?" Chloe asked.

Maria's eyes lit up. "This is Zach." She smiled big. She looked at Zach and then spoke to him. "This is Chloe" Maria pointed to her oldest daughter. "And this is Misty." she told Zach. He smiled at he and then kissed her lips gently. After they kissed he spoke.

"Maria, you have beautiful girls." he smiled at her.

"Thank you." she whispered and blushed.

"This is my best Christmas present ever!" Maria exclaimed. She then kissed Zach and hugged both of her daughters.

"I agree." Zach said.
♠ ♠ ♠
=) This is the end to this one but i'm making a sequel which will be more about what happened to zach.