Sequel: I'll Love You Forver
Status: finished. read sequel

Long Lost Love

Miss You

A month went by and the police still haven't found Zach. They didn't even find any of his belongings. It was like he disappeared into thin air.

Maria stood near the window and looked out into the night sky wishing that she would be able to see Zach again. She missed him so much. Maria was getting ready to go to bed when she looked up at the sky one last time and she saw a shooting star. She quickly wished that Zach was okay and that she would be able to see him again. She walked to her bed and wished that her wish would come true.

The next morning Maria got up and got ready for school. Today was her birthday and she wasn't excited at all. All she wanted was her Zach. She walked to her closet and picked out some clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.

After Maria got ready she walked quietly to the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday!" screamed her mom and siblings.

Maria smiled a little, said thank you and sat down to eat her breakfast.

At school Maria got a lot of happy birthday wishes. She smiled kindly at the people and told them thank you. She wished that the day would get over faster. All she wanted to do was go home and be with Zach which would probably not happen.

When Maria got home there was no Zach. She had been right. She did have birthday presents and a cake though. She opened each present and blew out her candles on her Green Day cake. She quickly ate her birthday cake with ice cream then got her presents and went up to her room.

She looked at each of her presents. She had gotten a new black laptop, two Green Day shirts, a pair of black skinny jeans, a shirt with a skull on it and a black electric guitar. She picked up her guitar and started strumming random chords. After about a minute she realized what song she was playing. It was the song Zach had wrote about her. She put the guitar down and laid down on her bed. She started crying as she remembered him singing her song to her. She laid on her stomach and put her face in the pillow.

"I miss you" she whispered.