Sequel: I'll Love You Forver
Status: finished. read sequel

Long Lost Love

I Wish For You

A few weeks later it was Maria's birthday once again. She was glad it was on Saturday this year. She was glad because it meant no school and not a lot of people wishing her happy birthday.

She went to the kitchen and her family yelled Happy Birthday!

"Thank you" she smiled at each of them.

"Want your cake?" asked her mother.

"Sure" Maria said since she would eat anything for breakfast.

She looked at her black cake and with pink icing it said ' Happy 18th Birthday Maria xoxo' She looked at how the cake was decorated. It had lime green hearts on each corner and baby blue stars as the boarder. She looked at her 18 candles and blew them out. She knew exactly what to wish for... the exact same thing as last year. All she wanted was Zach. Her Zach.

Maria opened her presents. She got a Adam Lambert shirt, a diamond heart necklace, a black shirt that said Rockstar and a black locket necklace that had her favorite picture in it of her and Zach. The picture she looked at all the time. She looked at the locket. Engraved in it said Zachariah & Maria forever. Maria read that and began to cry. She put the necklace on and lifted it to her lips and kissed it.

"I love you and miss you" she whispered to the necklace.

She gave each of her family a hug and ran upstairs to look at pictures of Zach and to play her song. As she was playing her song she decided that she wanted a tattoo. A tattoo that would be special.

She got her keys and got into her car. She drove to the tattoo parlor that she knew was good. She went in and the guy asked her what she wanted. She told him what she wanted and he said he could do it. She watched as he started to tattoo her wrist. After about 25 minutes he was done. She paid for the tattoo and went out to her car and sat down. She looked at her right wrist which now was in permanent black ink said Zachariah. Around it was pink hearts and blue and green outline around his name. She got the colors black, pink, blue, and green because it was both of their favorite colors. She drove home then went to her room where she thought about Zach and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter and I've updated this story a lot today. Comments? Any ideas? Should I continue with this story?