Things I Do for Idiots

Things I Do For Idiots

"That's disgusting," I said shaking my head.

"Not really," he said shrugging "Well, seeing them it kind of is."

"Yeah," I said nodding; he looked over and rolled over on me, supporting his own weight, making my eyes go wide. "Uh...Brian?"

"Yea?" he asked looking me in the eyes, I stared back into his big brown eyes, and they were beautiful.

"Why are you on top of me?" I asked, gulping.

"Because I want to be," he said smiling

"Oh! Alright then!" I said sarcastically, he smiled and leaned down, kissing my lips softly. "Brian."

"What?" he whispered leaning up.

"You shouldn't be doing this," I whispered

"Why? You're legal, and I like you, you like me too right?" he asked

"Yes, but my brothe-"

"Forget about Matt, this is just you and me, not him," he whispered leaning back down, kissing me gently as he sat up, pulling me with him, he turned around, picking me up and sat on the bed, with me in his lap, his hands moved from around my waist to behind my head and around my back.

"But, one question, will you forget me? Like the rest?" I whispered pulling away, my eyes began to blur as tears filled my eyes.

"Never could I forget you," he whispered looking me in the eyes, I smiled, and I believe him, with all my heart, all of me.

--------- ---------- ----------

The next morning I woke up lying on my right side with an arm around my stomach, I blinked a few times as I looked at the hand around my bare stomach.

"You hungry?" Brian whispered from behind me, I nodded as he moved my hair and kissed my neck before he stood up and got out of bed, I went to get up but he shook his head pulling his boxers on. "Breakfast in bed, lay back down."

"Why?" I asked smiling

"You didn't get a birthday present from me, now lay down," he said through his teeth as he narrowed his eyes playfully at me, I laughed and lay back down.

"Wait! Can I at least get some clothes on?" I asked

"Hm...I don't know?" he said rubbing his head. "No."

"Why not?" I asked as he shook his head.

"Because!" he whined opening the door, I laughed and lay back looking out the French doors to see the blue sky.

He came back about ten minutes later with a tray full of pancakes, a flower and an orange juice. "Aw Brian, you're too sweet," I said giggling.

"Happy birthday babe," he said sitting it in my lap, he kissed my lips softly and sat beside me.

"Where are the guys?" I asked

"Passed out, apparently they started drinking too!" he said sarcastically, I shook my head and laughed.

"Thank you for the food!" I said smiling as I took the first bite, I groaned and looked over at him. "Amazing!"

"I know, let me have some," he said opening his mouth, I cut him a small piece and placed it in his mouth, he chewed it and smiled. "By damn I'm a good cook!"

"Yes you are, you'll have to do this more often," I said taking another bite, he smiled and leaned over, grabbing my chin softly he pulled me into another kiss.

"Sweet," he said smiling as he pulled away, I giggled and bit my bottom lip. "I love how you do that."

"Do what?" I whispered
♠ ♠ ♠
Honestly, I wasn't writing a sex scene, sorry.

Comment.