Things I Do for Idiots

Things I Do For Idiots

"So, is everyone staying tonight?" Brian asked gesturing to everyone.

"Oh! I forgot to ask, can we have a sleepover?" I asked pouting, he rolled his eyes.

"Matt will want to talk to Terry, but I don't see why not," he said walking out the door; Rachel laid back and smiled at me.

"You picked you a cutie," she giggled, I nodded and giggled like a school girl. "One question, are you going to sneak in his room tonight when we go to sleep?"

"I'm not going to lie, I probably will," I said nodding

"Alright, at least you were honest," Terry said lying back on my bed, Matt opened the door and stuck his head in.

"Terry, the boys and I would like to speak with you," he said, I patted Terry's back as he got up and walked out the door, after they left Judy and Sam walked in.

"Grill time?" Judy asked, I nodded with Rachel and she shrugged "Oh my mom said I could go as long as I was careful."

"My brother was a little worried until I said it was my friends brother who is actually M. Shadows and he will beat Terry's ass if he tries anything," Sam said laughing

---------- ---------- ----------

The first day of tour, scared and in shock, the gang and I walked outside their little RV to see a big venue in Northern California. "I'm in shock," Rachel was the first to speak.

"I think I'm going to faint," Judy said grabbing onto mine and Rachel's wrist to keep her from falling.

"Holy shit, this is awesome," Terry explained with a complete childlike look in his eyes, like a kid in a candy store.

"I can't believe this is happening!" Sam shrieked, I smiled and looked around in wonder.

"Ready to go meet everyone?" my brothers raspy voice said from behind us, I turned around and jumped on him.

"This is so awesome!" I screamed squeezing his neck.

"Ge-ge-get her off me!" he gasped, Zacky pulled me off Matt, so I clang to him like a wet shirt, squeezing his neck like I did to Matt.

"Why are you squeezing me?" he whimpered

"This is so cool, carry me inside," I said

"Only if you let me breathe," he whimpered

"Oh, sorry," I said letting go of my tight hold, he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Now I will, where to, where to? Matt where to?" he asked

"Inside to meet everyone," Matt said rubbing his neck, Val laughed and kissed his cheek.

"You big baby," she laughed, she reached over and high fived me.

"Let's go inside, Joel said he had someone he wants us to meet," Brian said walking ahead of us all.

We walked inside and I jumped out of Zacky's hold and ran to Brian. "Pick me up, pick me up, pick me up!" I said jumping up and down.

"Why?" he asked smiling

"Because I asked?" I said grinning, he rolled his eyes and picked me up, I put my legs around his waist and laughed as he tried to throw me over his shoulder playfully.

"Aw!" Terry, Sam, Rachel and Judy said making me flip them off.

-----------

"Brian, Gerard won't leave me alone!" I whined jumping in his lap, Zacky out of instinct jumped on top of me to shield me from Gerard who was running in.

"You little twerp you stole my make-up!"

"I did not, ask Rachel she steals eyeliner a lot!" I yelled from under Zacky's arm.

"Oh, okay."

"I've been here, what? Three weeks and everyone acts like family, it's weird!" I said pushing Zacky off me.

"Hey Payge want to go get some ice cream with me?" Brian asked

"Sure," I said smiling
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!