Things I Do for Idiots

Things I Do For Idiots

"Told you she'd be here," I heard someone mumbled, I looked at Rachel who was sitting on mine and Terry's feet, I was on the curb while Terry was on the cement yellow thing that was in the parking lot of the convenient store, we had our feet together and Rachel sat on them, beside me was Judy with her head in my lap and Sam had her head in Terry's lap as he played with her hair, braiding it.

Rachel mouthed 'Zacky' and I rolled my eyes as someone sat on the other side of me, I looked to see Zacky with Jimmy beside him. "We came to visit you before you leave," Jimmy said smiling sadly.

"Wanna gummy worm?" I mumbled holding out a red and yellow gummy worm, he grabbed it as I handed another to Zacky.

"Brian and Matt are talking," Zacky said

"Yeah," I said

"You still have to go because Matt doesn't trust Brian around you," Jimmy said softly

"Figured that," I said nodding

"Don't worry though babe, we'll see you again," Zacky said kissing my head, I nodded sadly and hugged his side.

"I'll miss you guys," I said smiling

---------

"I'll miss you," Matt said with his hands in his pockets, his jacket on and his sunglasses glued to his head.

"Miss you to," I said softly

"I love you Payge, I hope you know that," he said

"I do, and I love you too," I said, slowly I reached up and hugged him; he leaned down and wrapped his arms around my upper back and gave me a squeeze.

"We'll stop by in Arizona and see you, you're friends will love to see you," he said softly

"Yeah, bye Matt."

"Bye babe," he said kissing my cheek, I had already said my farewells to everyone, Johnny actually teared up a little, and I waved at everyone as I walked over to the hallway to get to the plane.

"Wait!" Brian yelled, stopping me in my tracks, he ran over and kissed my lips, softly. "I don't care if you're brother gets pissed, I'll see you soon baby, I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!

Sequal in the making.