Things I Do for Idiots

Things I Do For Idiots

"It's okay, just breathe," He said as he rubbed my shoulders soothingly, like my mother used to do.

"Is she okay?" I heard Brian ask as he walked up slowly.

"Asthma," Matt said as he glanced up at Brian.

"And I have a fear of small spaces and crowds, all three at the same time really suck ass," I said pulling the bag away from my mouth to speak.

"Come on, it's okay," He said leading me to the limo, I nodded and climbed in, this time I sat in Matt's lap, which I found really uncomfortable, and Brian realized that from the look on my face.

"Hey uh...Matt, don't you think she's a little old to be sitting on you're lap? I mean she just met you?" Brian said, making Matt turned to me and smile.

"Sorry babe," He said sitting me beside him, I sat back and exhaled deeply before I smiled at Brian as a thanks.

"We're almost home," The multi-colored hair dude said

"What are everyone's names?" I asked randomly, since they all seem to have forotten their manners.

"I'm Zackary Baker, but I'm called Zacky Vengeance," The guy with multiple face piercing said

"I'm James Sullivan but I'm called Jimmy or The Rev," the tall guy said

"I'm Jonathan Seward and I'm called Johnny Christ," The short guy with multi-colored hair said

"I'm Brian Haner and I'm called Synyster Gates," Brian said smiling

"I'm Matt Sanders and I'm called M. Shadows," my brother said

"I'm Valary DiBenedetto, Matt's girlfriend," The brown haired girl said "Please call me Val."

"I'm Payge Evelyn Sanders and I'm called Eve, Evy or Pay," I said "Or just Payge works as well."

"Yay!" everyone said making me laugh.

"Matt I never imagined you being so buff!" I said laughing as I poked his arm.

"Well I never imagined you would be so short!" he said sticking his tongue out at me, wow that hurt...not.

"Okay, get out!" Johnny yelled as he pushed Jimmy out the door.

"We're here?" Matt asked looking out the door. "We're here." He said shocked.

I got out from the limo as Brian came out behind me; he pushed me lightly to the side so everyone could get out. "Sorry," I mumbled

"It's okay," He said smiling

I looked up at the house and my eyes went wide. "Whoa," I said slowly

"What?" Val asked latching herself to Matt.

"I thought this was a house?" I asked as I glanced at the surroundings.

"It is," Matt said at my confusion.

"No...Matt this is a mansion," I said slowly as I pointed to the house...mansion I mean.

"Same difference," He said shrugging at my comment.

"Ha! I say that all the time, people always say no it's not," I said shrugging as I laughed.

"Same here," He said laughing

"Come on!" Brian yelled running up to me and throwing me over his shoulder, I screamed and dropped my bag.

"I got ya bag!" Jimmy said grabbing my bag.

"Um....where are you taking me?" I asked after a few minutes of fighting him, I kind of...gave up even though it was extremely awkward.

"You're room, it was Michelle's but that bitch is gone!" he said

"Who's Michelle?" I asked

"My ex and Val's twin," He said

"Oh...awkward," I said as i thought about it.

"Kind of," He said running up the steps.

He stopped in front of a big brown door and kicked it open; it was slightly ajar so it didn't break.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright people, hope you like it

:)

so Comment please.