Things I Do for Idiots

Things I Do For Idiots

"Michelle's here?" Matt asked sitting the book down that he was reading.

"If that's Val's sister, then yes," I said nodding

"Shit!" Val said getting up, running past me as she ran down the stairs.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked confused, he sighed and stood up, he walked over and bent down in my face, I was rather short compared to his tall stature.

"You did nothing wrong, thank you for coming and getting me," he said kissing my forehead, I nodded and turned around opening the door, he walked out behind me as we walked down the hallway, the screams of Brian and the Michelle got louder.

"Brian!" Matt said walking out the stairs as I sat beside Jimmy, he rubbed the top of my back and pulled me into a backwards hug.

"Second day here and already starting shit," Zacky said chewing on a donut, I giggled and shook my head.

"Do you ever stop eating?" I asked laughing; he looked thoughtful for a minute and shook his head.

"Nope," he said smiling

"Didn't think so," I said laughing

"Want to go learn how to drive?" Johnny whispered, my eyes went wide and I nodded.

"Yeah," I said happily as I clapped my hands together frantically, all the guys looked at each other and walked down the stairs slowly, Jimmy picked me up and put me on Zacky's back as we went outside.

"Okay, everyone buckle," Johnny said as I got in his car, the front driver seat, oh yeah! I buckled and took a deep breathe.

"Check the mirror," Jimmy said leaning up so he was beside my head, I checked all the mirrors.

"Check."

"Now turn the engine on," Zacky said leaning back, gripping the 'oh shit' handle as I call it, I turned the engine on and waited for my next command.

"Now put it in reverse and back out of the drive way slowly," Johnny said

I did and went backwards a little fast, knocking the mirror off Matt's car, my eyes went wide and my hand flew up at my mouth to stop myself from screaming.

"Oh My God!" I clamping my other hand on my forehead

"Go, before he runs out!" Zacky yelled, I shrieked and backed fully out of the driveway.

"Put it in drive," Jimmy said laughing hysterical, he hadn't stopped since I hit Matt's mirror.

I put it in drive and drove down the subdivision. "He's going to kill me," I said randomly as I put on the blinker to turn left.

"No, you're learning, he won't, well maybe because we did drive off, like hit and run," Johnny said, I slumped in the seat and turned to Johnny.

"I'm sorry about hitting Matt's car, with your car," I mumbled, he laughed and pointed to the road.

"Watch the road, it's alright," he said, I nodded and took a right, using the blinker.

---------

"I think you're getting the hang of this," Jimmy said patting my head, I laughed and nodded, we had been driving around the subdivision Matt and the guys lived in for about three hours.

"Take us to the house," Zacky said leaning up, I nodded and went to go left at the stop sign but I stopped.

"Which way is that? This place is like a freaking maze," I said

"Right," Johnny said laughing as he leaned his arm against the window.

"I knew that," I said going right, he mumbled a yeah right before Jimmy smacked him.

"We're home!" Zacky yelled running in the house, I was on his back again, he gave really good piggy backs, as soon as we walked inside the living room Matt ran out of the kitchen with Brian and stared at us.

"I had no idea where you went with my sister? My car mirror is broke and you've been gone for like four hours," Matt said, Zacky whined and sat me down on the couch before sitting in my lap hiding his face from Matt.

"Oh, heavy," I mumbled

"Dude, you're face, is in her boobs," Johnny said walking by slapping Zacky's head.

"Ow," he yelled sitting on the couch beside me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment pulease~!