Love Is Not For Sinners

clubs and hot guys

"You sure this is good enough?" I asked my sister referring to the the tube top and shorts I was wearing.

"For the hundredth time yes!" Lily practically yelled at me.

Right now we were sitting in her car on our way to the club. She was so exited that I agreed that she made me change right away and come with her to get ready at her and Frank's house.

"Well I'm sorry, this is my first time going to a club."

Lily just rolled her eyes and focused on the road. We were almost there and I was getting really exited, clubs have alcohol and I never had it before. Yeah, I was planning on having some fun tonight.

"Frank and I are going to watch your alcohol consumption so you better not try to get strong drinks." Lily said as we pulled up to the club and parked the car.

"One drink, that's all I want." I was pretty much lieing through my teeth.

"Alright, well Frank said he was here somewhere so I'll meet you by the bar." Lily said and went walking towards the booth area.

I watched her retreating figure for a minute or two then made my way to the bar area. I wasn't that good at knowing types of alcohol so I'm not sure what to get.

"What's your poison?" The bartender asked me once I was close enough to hear her.

"Excuse me?"

"I mean what do you want to drink." The bartender said once she saw my confused face.

"Oh um I guess I'll try a love potion." I said when I saw it written on a board behind the bar. The bartender lady nodded and went to make my drink.

I sat down on a bar stool and waited for my drink. As I waited I looked around the club, it had lights of different colors flashing everywhere and there were a lot of people dancing and having fun.

I smiled my thanks to the bartender when she gave me my drink and took a sip of it. It was good but it burned my throat a little bit.

After a few sips I felt a presence next to me and when I turned my head I saw a guy standing next to me.

His hair was kinda long, it went down to his neck. He was definitely taller then me, maybe around five foot nine. And he had lots of tattoos on his arms, I could tell because he was wearing a sleeveless shirt.

"Hey." He said once he saw me looking at him.

"Hi." I muttered back, a small blush crossing my cheeks.

"So what's a pretty girl like you doing here?" He asked me as he turned to his side so that he was facing me.

"Oh, um I'm just here as a favor for my sister. She got me an apartment so I agreed to come here with her and her boyfriend Frank." I told him then took a sip of my drink.

"Sounds like you got the better part of the deal. Did you move here from some where?"

"Yeah I guess I did and yeah I just moved here from Michigan." I don't know why I'm telling this guy all of this, but he seems really nice. "What about you?"

The guy nodded to the bartender when she gave him his drink, then he turned back to me. "Well, I've lived here my whole life and I'm here to meet up with a few of my friends."

"cool?" I wasn't really sure what to say to this guy, I just met him and I don't even know his name.

"So whats your name?" We asked each other at the same time, which made the both of us to laugh.

"It's Raid." I said and stuck my hand out for him to shake.

"Nice to meet you Raid, I'm Brian." Brian said and brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it.

When he let go of my hand I couldn't help but to blush. "It's nice to meet you too."

"So-" Brian was about to ask me something but I heard my name being called from somewhere behind me. When I turned around I saw Lily coming towards me with an angry look.

"Come on Frank is waiting." She said as she grabbed my arm and roughly tugged me off of my seat.

Before my sister dragged me away I turned to Brian and waved while saying "Bye Brian, it was nice talking to you."

I faintly heard him say you too as I was being dragged by my sister.

I followed my sister through crowds of people and was a little relieved when we found the booth where Frank and Mikey were sitting at.

I sat down next to Mikey so that my sister could sit next to Frank.

"I don't want you to talk to that guy ever again." My sister said as she shook a finger at me.

"Who?" Frank asked.

"She was talking to Syn." Lily said when she leaned into her boyfriend.

"His name is Brian and he was being nice to me! Whats so bad about him?"

"He's a bad guy Raid." Mikey said as he tried to calm me down by rubbing circles on my back.

"What did he do that makes him so bad?"

When no one answered I said "exactly." Then I got up from the table and stormed out of the club.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit.

I'm going to a pool party today so I'm posting this chapter now. Things will start heating up in the next few chapters. Please leave me a few comments and subscribe.

2 comments til next chapter.