The Full Moon Isn't Beautiful to Me

Where did she go?

Lunch was almost over and Adan and I were dumping our trays when the jocks came. It's not like I didn't expect it. It was too good to be true.

"Helloo sexy mama! Why don't we schedule a Date for Saturday night?" An ugly muscle head said with his bushy eyebrow raised.

"I'm sorry but I don't think Jasper rolls that way but I'm sure he's flattered." Adan said with a smirk, I couldn't help but laugh my ass off. She took my arm and we walked away our sides hurting from laughing so hard. Muscle head's face was in priceless confusion his dumbness made it way more funny. We sat down at the table and the skaters looked at us funny.

"Dude, what's so funny?" The shaggy haired blonde boy named Chase asked.

"Adan here totally told off some muscle head jock who was hitting on her. She handled it perfectly" I said proudly.

"What did she say?" Chase asked in wonder.

"I said 'Sorry Jasper's not gay'" Adan said with a smirk still planted on her face.

The skater all laughed and congratulated her on her victory. She definitely wasn't the shy sweet girl I thought she was when I first met her. She didn't need my help to stand up to bullies.

*The End of the Day*

"So umm do you want to come over my place to hang out?" I asked Adan nervously. I'm new to this stuff.

"Sure, now or later?" she asked with a smile.

"Now, if that's okay with you?" I said scratching the back of my head, messing it up.

"You don't mind if we walk do you? Because my house is nearby to the school and they won't let me on the bus." I said. She had no problem with it and we walked home. We talked about everything from global warming to what is better boxers or briefs. Once we got home and sat down to rest her cellphone went off.

"Hello?" she said into the phone. I watched her listen with a concerned face.

"Okay I'll be right there. Bye." She said closing the phone. She turned to me.

"I'm so sorry Jasper. I have to go my brother needs me. We'll hang out tomorrow okay?" she said with a sorry expression.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short. I just found out that my third chapter is lost and i'm so freaking mad, I'm ready to kill someone. This happens all the time!!!!