Easy To Hate?

Pt. 15

I was sipping the mug of coffee I poured myself. It was only six thirty. Nick wasn't awake yet, which surprised me a little. It was the day his band would start their first tour. I would've been up hours ago.
As I placed my empty mug in the sink quietly, I heard Nick's door open.

I poured him a cup of coffee and handed it to him as he grogily walked towards me. "Thanks. What are you doing up already?" he asked.

"I thought you would be up, so I set my alarm for six." I told him.

"Oh. Is all your stuff together?" he asked. I nodded.

"I know there will be other bands there... Like who?" I asked.

"I think there is six, but I only remember a couple. Neon Blood is one. They're really cool from what I've heard." Nick said.

"Neon Blood? Nice name." I commented. Nick shrugged.

"I'm going to take a shower, is that okay?" I asked.

"Sure." he said.

I stepped into Tyson's old room first to get some clothes. I pulled out a black tank top and dark blue jeans. Good enough.

When I got dressed I applied my make-up and checked my suitcases three times.

I put my Sidekick, iPod, and money in my black Hello Kitty tote.

Nick was up and ready by the time I made my way to the living room. "Aren't you going to take a shower?" I asked.

"I did last night." he told me. He was carefully placing his guitars in their cases.

"Do you need any help?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm fine. This was the last one." he said.

"What time is it?" Nick asked. I glanced at my watch. "It's only eight." I said.

"Damn... Do you wanna do something? To kill the time?" he asked.

"Okay, like what?" I questioned.

He sat there. Neither of us could think of anything.

I sat on the couch, and waited for him to think of something. I didn't live around here, so I didn't know what we could do.

Nick sat down next to me. He leaned forward to kiss me, and I deepened it by pulling him closer. In a matter of seconds it felt like something more was going to happen. The next thing I knew, my shirt was off.

Nick starting biting at my neck. Then Tyson emerged through the front door. I jumped away from Nick. "Oh my- Sorry!" Tyson yelled, turning his head.

My cheeks grew hot as I pulled my shirt on. "What the hell Tyson? Don't you knock?" Nick yelled.

"I didn't think you guys would be doing it when I came in!" he said. "We weren't doing it, Tyson." I told him.

"You were about to." Tyson said. "Don't be a smartass." Nick said. "I'm not, I'm being honest. When I see two people on top of each other I -" "TYSON!" Nick and I yelled together.

"Sorry!" Tyson exclaimed. "What are you doing here?" Nick asked.

"I was bored and thought you guys might be too, but obviously not." Tyson said smirking.

"Shut up Tyson." I laughed.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I heard Nick griping at Tyson. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I'm sure Nick was mainly pissed off because he didn't get any.

I just quietly laughed to myself.