Status: You comment... I shall update. Deal? Deal.

Draco's Diary

Back

After that 'Slumber Party' with Harry last night, I began to feel much better.

My outlook on school and my mission became much more optimistic.

I walked to my first hour class Potions.
I wasn't so sure if I was ready to face everyone, but I'd just have to suck it up and stop acting like a baby.
I left the Great Hall with a small smile on my face.
Harry made me feel better and all, but when we parted, most of that happiness went with him.

I was just about the last person in there, all of my optimism gone as i sat in the chair next to my class partner.

Harry was up front, and I refused to look at him, afraid of what would happen to my emotions if I did.
Snape wasn't in today, which was odd. Professor McGonagall was taking his place, she let us use this class for a study hall. I suppose she just didn't want to teach us potions.

I breathed in and out, and pulled out my transfigurations book.
With no need, might I add.
I was genius at transfigurations, if not any other subject.
I am an animagus, a Raven to be exact.
No doubt I wanted to be something strong and intimidating, like a wolf or something of that sort.
But I digress.

"Rayline?" I looked up, someone next to me had whispered my name.
Draco was looking at me, his head bent over a piece of parchment.
He passed the small bit of parchment over to me.
it read,
Hey, are you alright?

I was confused, So I wrote back.
Of course, I'm fine. Why?

He didn't look up at me, just kept his head low, his nose nearly touching the desk.
Just wondering. You look a bit..... Sick.

I looked sick? I tried to feel my face from the inside out. All I could think he saw were bags under my eyes. Which should be almost gone, I'd had the best sleep in weeks last night.

Sick? Well, maybe I'm just tired Co-Co. Haven't been sleeping well.

I smirked at his reaction to my pet name. Of course, I realized, he hadn't heard me call him that before.

Co Co?

Yes, darling. Co Co.

Well, now you need a nickname.

Oh Co Co, How you amuse me. Nothing can top that.

We'll see.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness. But you'd know if you'd read my journal.
CONTEST!
There's a contest for a new character.
Best One-Shot wins, and I'll put your character into the story!
They'll most likely have a big part. So happy Writing!
Contest ends tomorrow at 10:00 AM Standard time...Whatever that means.