Status: You comment... I shall update. Deal? Deal.

Draco's Diary

Waking Up On The Other Side.

"STOP!" A woman screeched. The mother of a young Rayline wailed, trying to prevent the further torture of her daughter. But her daughter didn't mind.
In a sick sort of way, Rayline enjoyed this. The cruciatus curse was used on her so many times that she only felt a tingle and pressure. Like when you're stuck out in the freezing snow for so long, that when you take a hot shower, it's the best feeling in the world at that moment.
Being tortured was like taking a shower, a scalding hot shower that vibrated from your insides.
Once the curse was lifted, Rayline stood in front of her mother's tear-stained face. "Mother, I'm alright." Her mother looked at her, panic-stricken. But, she wasn't really looking at her, but more behind her, to the sight that made her mother's eyes water with unshed tears.
Rayline turned to watch the sight in front of her teenage eyes. Her father was crouching down, his breath hissing in and out. He was cradling his wand hand, the one that he had just recently used to curse his daughter.
Rayline cocked her head in confusion, and her father's arm twisted in the same direction. No one realized what was happening, or how, but her mother noticed that it was her daughter causing pain to the man that she loved. "Rayline. What are you doing? Stop! Stop it this instant!"
But Rayline could not stop it, for she did not know what she was doing. She was simply carrying on with mundane actions, that oddly caused her father pain. "Mother, I am not doing anything." Rayline answered robotically, not knowing what else to do.
She did not worry that she was somehow causing her father pain, she seemed to be thinking something else entirely.
In the shadows, Voldemort was beginning to strengthen himself. And he would need an army to support and protect him. Rayline had been noticing herself doing odd, rare things with herself, her magic. All she could think at that moment, was how wonderful an asset she would make to the Dark Lord.

Image

That dream was replaying in my mind all day. Last night was one that I did not want to mention. Sleeping in Draco's dorm was the most ballsy thing I could manage that night, and I was glad that I did.
All of my memories seemed to be coming back to me in my dreams, and I began to realize, that I could use them to my advantage.
I did not want to go back over to the dark side, but it seemed like the most logical thing to do, in my deformed mind.
Looking over at most of the sleeping faces in History of Magic, I wondered to myself.
I haven't used my powers in quite a while, for fear it would bring back repressed memories. But those memories have already surfaced, and I haven't blown anything up yet.
Good Sign.
When class was over, I had made my decision.
I turned a corner, heading the opposite way of Care of Magical Creatures, I found the hallway that I was looking for, the on that Harry Potter had shown me a while back. I paced and paced back and forth in front of the wall, concentrating hard on what I needed.
A Training Room
A large door was forming, appearing from the stone wall. I opened it discreetly and stepped inside.
I threw my robe aside and rolled my sleeves up, taking out my wand. I knew I wouldn't need it, but I figured I'd practice some defensive spells to warm me up.
I blasted through the first few obstacles that were placed in front of me, the I pocketed my wand and stood up straight, staring at the target dummy.
I faced my palms toward the cement floor, and braced my stance. I concentrated deeply, remembering dark, dark memories. I could feel my blood boiling, my temperature rising, and I could hear my pulse in my ears; blocking out the ringing from the silence.
I clenched my right fist and the dummy's head seemed to evaporate, leaving a pile of dust on the floor.
I grinned maniacally. I was back.

* * * * *

I sat in the large leather chair by the fire in the Slytherin common room. I had taken this as my new home. Because I knew where I was wanted and where I was not. I stared at the fire blankly, forming a plan in my head.

I would go back. Back to the dark side.
Prove to everyone that I was the strongest, and still am. It would give me a better advantage to save this unknown world like I had promised.
I would be a double agent. Sure it was more difficult, life-risking. But I'm always up for a challenge.
You thought I was going to work for Voldemort on his side, without a sabotage plan?
Are you mental?
No, this was a mission, and it still is. I'm just going for a different angle.

I walked and walked into the Forbidden Forest, until I came upon a clearing.
It seemed as if I were in the very middle of the forest. I pulled out my wand and placed the tip on the back of my neck, feeling it twist and move of it's own accord was a familiar feeling to me, and part of myself was glad to have it back.
A translucent, dark shadow appeared before me. The black smoke around it curled in the air menacingly.
I stood still, staring blankly and the morphing smoke in front of me.
A snake-like man stood before me, red dialated pupils and slits for nostrils, clad in a black cloak.
"Ah, You've returned to me..." He whispered, his voice a pleasured whisper.
I did not falter, "Yes, I have. But only if you'll take me."
He made a face of what I could only assume was a smile, "There is no need for taking, Dear. Only congratulations. I am elated to have you by my side once more."
He held out his hand, I grasped onto his forearm firmly, a gesture of agreement, and the most affectionate gesture he would receive from me.
I expected him to apparate us to where he was staying, but he did not.
He shook his head, "No darling, I will see you on your break. A few weeks from now, You will come to the Malfoy Manor with young mister Malfoy himself. Until then, goodbye... For now."
The last of his words evaporated with himself, when I was sure he was gone, I staggered away, nearly sprinting back to the castle.
I surely was not going to tell Draco of this meaning... Or anything else relating to it.
I will simply ask to go to his manor over the holiday break. Even though I was so excited to go back to my lair.
But that would have to be put on hold.
Because my mission just got a bit more interesting... No, exciting... No, no, dangerous... No, Challenging
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness, but I needed a twist, don't you think?
Well, there's a twist for you. ;)
Anyhow, I'm going to keep trying to write for you as fast as I can.
Wait up for the next chapter that will be going up today!