Status: You comment... I shall update. Deal? Deal.

Draco's Diary

First Mission

There sat Antoria Dormir, a classic beauty. Soft, black hair fell in loose ringlets, cascading down her shoulders. Her almond-shaped eyes the color of emeralds, surrounded with the darkest fringe of lashes. Her full, plump lips curved up into a smirk. She walked gracefully over to the fireplace, her hips swaying with every step she took. Her slender form froze as she heard a noise behind her, but she did not dare to look over her shoulder. She shivered as the ghost of a hand grazed the back of her neck. Antoria Dormir stood a solid 5 foot 6 as her knees buckled underneath her. She tried as hard as she could to keep her eyes open, to see the person doing this to her. Failing, she let her eyes slip shut. Quietly, she whispered, "Rafi?" Oh, how she hoped it was her husband, Rafiel Dormir, playing a cruel joke on her. A silent chuckle proved to her that this was not her husband, not at all. "Who are you? What do you want with me?" She whispered, shaken. The silent voice spoke, with humor, "Oh, how irresponsible of Rafiel to leave his beautiful wife alone.. Tsk-tsk. I'm disappointed.." The voice trailed off in a whisper as Antoria's head started to spin.
"You are so beautiful."
Antoria tried to struggle, but something was holding her from doing so. "What are you doing?"
The voice gave another silent chuckle, "Simply giving you what you need. What dear old Rafiel won't give you, properly..."
Antoria Dormir's eyes snapped open as wide as they would ever be able to, and she couldn't believe the sight in front of her. There stood in front of the fire, giving his pale face an eerie glow, Therien Forlane, her husbands best friend.
"Therien? Please, please don't do this. Please.." Her voice cracked, her beautiful, silky, voice cracked. Because she knew exactly what was going to happen, and she didn't have anyone there to save her. She was hopeless, something she's never been before.
Antoria Dormir, felt herself being laid down on the soft carpet. The rest of what happened was unspeakable.
Antoria Dormir wanted to die, right there and then.
Therien Forlane felt like the happiest man in the world, he finally accomplished what he always thought was impossible for him.

The colors of that memory faded away into the reality before him. He took the memory out of the pensive and placed it back into the vial.
Voldemort was disgusted, and appalled. How could one of his followers be so vile? Especially to one of his most favored Death Eaters? At that moment, Voldemort was infuriated. For he knew that the name Therien Forlane was quite indeed dead. But the person in question was not. Voldemort knew that Therien Forlane is now in hiding under a different name.
Voldemort thought of Rayline Dormir as his child, a title no one has ever claimed for him. But Voldemort was an odd being, he was quite convinced that you could take the life of one of your own. And that doesn't disclude your child.

Voldemort sighed and walked toward the fire in the Malfoy's manor. The flames spat and cracked at his feet.
And he wondered what it would be like to see Antoria Dormir again...
Then he wondered what it would be like to have her child kill someone who has done her wrong.
That thought made Voldemort think, that would be his one good deed to society.

He nodded to himself and called for someone to fetch Rayline for him, he needed to speak with her urgently.

Image

I opened the door and greeted whoever had knocked.
"Yes?"
A short girl, with a grimace upon her face answered. "The Dark Lord has requested your presence. Immediately."
I nodded and began to walk toward the stairs. Following the girl obediently, she stopped in front of the living room. And nodded for me to proceed through the doors.
I rolled my eyes and opened the doors, there, in the room was a large fire and Voldemort, standing expectantly.
"Good evening, My Lord." I said quietly, he nodded and I took a seat in the chair across from him as he sat down as well.
"Now, Rayline. I have an important mission for you, quite simple, just to get you back in the swing of things."
I nodded for him to continue.
"Now, there is a man, named Frederick Van Gregory, He needs to be 'taken care of'. Would you do that for me?"
I smiled, "Of course my lord, I'd need a deadline and an address."
That's all I've ever needed for a mission, a deadline and an address. Sometimes I'm told the difficulty of it, the magical strength the target has, but I'm usually not worried.
"You have three days, His address is..."
I wrote it down and dismissed myself, to get ready.
I'd end up doing it as soon as possible, procrastination is not acceptable when it comes to this.
I packed a single bag, with everything I'd need and a few extra. I walked across the hallway and knocked twice on Draco's door.
He answered with a smile on his face, that quickly faded when he saw the suitcase by my side.
"Where are you going?" He asked skeptically.
"I have a mission, I'll be gone for a few days." I said nonchalantly, I'd be fine, I need this actually. I'd need to get back into the swing of things if I am going to accomplish this.
"Be careful, Rayline." He said seriously, his eyes turning soft.
I nodded, suddenly feeling bad for leaving him. "I will. See you in a few days."
I walked closer to him, and got on my toes. He leaned down and we kissed so sweetly I would've fallen if he weren't holding onto my waist so tightly.
I turned away, afraid to look at his face. I walked down the stairs and out of the door, apparating to the destination Voldemort had told me.
I faced the southern countryside of Scotland.
On my first mission as a quadruple agent.
Someone wish me luck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grawr! Something's MISSING!