Status: Active! [IHopes..]

Love Letters

Clarisse; Bonjour

Dear Dawn,

Hey, Sis, France is amazing, I just thought I would throw that out there... It's so beautiful here and hearing the language spoken fluently is like a dream come true. I just got here like two days ago and my little apartment is still filled to the brim with boxes. Oh, by the way, I decided not to stay on campus. Classes start in a week and I can't wait; learning to make desserts from a Master French Chef.. It's like something straight out of a movie. You know that this is like a dream for me, and I'm just so excited! Anyways, enough about me, how are you? How's school treating you in Cali? I miss hanging out with you! I miss a lot of things, but, it's good that I'm here, I think. I'll be coming home in a few years and by that point, I'll be able to start my own bakery! Well, maybe I'm thinking a little bit too far into the future, you know me, always thinking into the future. Give your daddy a hug for me, alright little sis? Love you to bits!

P.S. I have something to tell you, but, I'm not positive yet. Don't worry, but, it's kinda big. I'm scared Dawny...

Love,
Rissa


Clarisse folded the letter lovingly and pushed it into the envelope. Her sister would be recieving it soon, she hoped. Pulling out another piece of parchment she started on her second letter of the day, to Andrew. She'd been wanting to talk to him since she reached France and tell him about everything she had seen so far.

Andrew!

Hello, I miss you! But, I love it here in France. It's probably nicer than Alaska, isn't winter coming up there? How much light do you get anyways? Is it full of sled dogs and craziness? How are the children? Give them each a hug for me, alright? It must be so hard to lose your father at such a young age...
Anyways, enough of that, I don't want this letter to be on a depressing note! I'm just writing to tell you I'm settling in nicely and check up on how you're doing. Paris is beautiful, the language if beautiful.. It really is the city of romance!I wish you were here to enjoy it with me Well, take care of yourself.
-
Clarisse


She stuffed the letter into it's envelope and sealed it quickly, before she could have a chance to write anymore. The last night before they departed was in her head, it had been four weeks exactly since the last time she had seen him, and it was killing her inside. But, there was no way in hell she was going to let him know that. Gritting her teeth, Clarisse pulled out some stamps and pressed them onto the letters, tossing them aside and planning to send them out in the mail soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that I said the letters need to be a "good length", but, as the story is just getting started they can be a little bit lacking in length. It's when things start picking up that they need to be longer.
So, what do you guys think? [;<