Status: Finished.

Change of Heart

When Sophia Cade turned eighteen, she knew the only thing that she wanted to do with her life after high school: go down to Tulsa, Oklahoma for the summer before college to meet up with her favorite cousin, whom she hadn't seen in years.

Soon enough, Sophia learns about Johnny's home situation and past, learning that her cousin was a lot more complex than she could have ever imagined.

Along the way, she gets caught up in the whole atmosphere and ends up confused about what's going to happen to her future.

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own The Outsiders, the characters, or any of its plot lines.
  1. At the End of Every Journey, Another Begins
    Sophia gets started on her new life
  2. Tulsa, Oklahoma
    The plane ride is finally over, and the gang is way different from when Sophia saw them last.
  3. The Gang
    Finally, after ten years, Sophia gets to see the gang again.
  4. Silly with a Spattering of Serious
    Just...be careful, Sophie. Be careful.
  5. Johnny's Warning
    Johnny warned her, so why is Sophia having a hard time following the rules?
  6. Anxiety
    What Sophia's starting to feel is freaking her out...along with everyone else.
  7. Argumentative, Aren't We?
    When Darry noticed that Sophia's attitude is off, he asks a simple question. What he doesn't expect is Sophia's reaction. It's then that she realizes that something is majorly wrong, and she needs to fix it as soon as possible.
  8. Jailbreak
    Darry and Sophie get the call they were expecting. So Sophie has to go bail out Dally.
  9. The Next Step
    Sophia makes a promise that she's soon going to regret.
  10. Secret's Out
    Soda finds out something that Sophia didn't want anyone to know, and tells her news that she's shocked to hear.
  11. Shock and Amazement
    Everything starts to make sense...or does it?
  12. Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining...Right?
    Can Sophie fix the problem that she's created?
  13. Impulsive Behavior
    Sometimes, people make bad decisions. The question is whether or not they fix it.
  14. Consequences
    All mistakes have them, and now Sophie needs to face up to that.
  15. Problems Have to Be Solved
    Even though Sophia wants to run from her problems, she can't do it for long.
  16. Road to Recovery
    Dally and Sophia are over, but what's up next?
  17. DX Station
    Ponyboy and Sophia go to the DX.
  18. Nightly Double
    Johnny, Ponyboy, and Sophie all go to the Nightly Double to catch a movie.
  19. Solutions
    It's time for Sophia to resolve the Darry issue.
  20. Confessions
    The truth comes out, but the next step is a mystery.
  21. Announcement
    What will everyone think of the decision that Sophia's planning to make?
  22. News Travels Fast
    The rest of the gang finds out about Sophia and Darry.
  23. Darry's Wrath
    How will Darry take the news of his lamp being broken?
  24. Cleaning Up the Mess
    Sophie's a wreck, but will Darry be able to help?
  25. Finishing Up
    Once and for all, this Dally situation is going to be resolved.
  26. Flash Foward
    Summer is starting to draw closer to the end, and decisions have to be made.
  27. Days Are Numbered
  28. Ten Years Later...
    Life ten years after Sophia boarded that plane to fly away from Darry.