Status: Active

Wonderwall

Chapter 12

Giselle laughed along with Sam and Brandon as Jaime and Mike drunkenly danced on the couch to the Ke$ha song coming from the stereo. Jaime was gyrating when she heard a loud whistle.

“Take it off baby! Take it off!” Anna yelled giggling next to Stephanie.

“Oh my god.” Giselle said laughing at her friends.

Giselle looked to her right when she felt an arm around her. She looked into the blue eyes of Danny Worsnop and raised an eyebrow.

“I’m not hitting on you. I’m resting my arm on the back of the seat.” He said quickly.

“What you don’t want me to hit you again?”

“You’ve been hitting me a lot today and I haven’t even flirted with you. My arm is starting to hurt.” He said pouting.

“Oh toughen up. What happened to that strapping lad from earlier?” she said mimicking his British accent.

“Are you making fun of me?” he said feigning a hurt look.

“Oh please Danny.” She said laughing as he smiled at the girl.

“So I don’t know anything about you. Tell me something.”

“Like what?” she asked

“Like…where you’re from.” He said

“I was born and raised in Louisiana but I moved to Nevada to go to college.” Giselle told him.

“What was your major?”

“English.

“Huh. You don’t say…” he said trailing off.

A confused look crossed her face as she looked at Danny.

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“You just don’t look like an English major.” He said

“What does an English major look like?” she said challenged him.

“Smart.”

Giselle frowned and punched him in the arm.

“Ow why did you do that?” he said rubbing his arm.

“So I look stupid? Is that what you’re saying?”

“No.” he said still rubbing his arm. “I didn’t say that.”

“Well you implied it. You just said that English majors look smart which is why I don’t look like one.” She said glaring at Danny.

“I didn’t mean it like that. I just mean when I think of English majors I think of people who wear glasses and dress pants with sweaters. You know, how teachers dress.”

Giselle looked at Danny with a weird face and shook her head.

“That’s so stupid. It’s a good thing you’re in this band.”

“Hey! Now that was mean. You really did call me stupid.” Danny said making Giselle laugh.

“You’re right. That was mean. I’m sorry.” She said patting him on the shoulder before standing up.

“Where are you going?” he said

“To talk to someone that actually thinks I look smart.”

Giselle disappeared behind the door and made her way to the back lounge. When she got there she saw Sam, Ben, Cameron, Tony, and Vic sitting on the couch playing a video game. She noticed Vic wasn’t playing so she walked over to him. He looked up at her and smiled before pulling her onto his lap.

“Hey.” He said smirking.

“Please don’t make out in front of us. I need to concentrate.” Tony said looking at the television screen.

“Shut up Tony.” Vic said as Giselle chuckled.

“What is Jaime and Mike out there doing? I heard Anna yell take it off.” He said

“They were dancing on the couch and Jaime was grinding. It was pretty entertaining.”

“I bet it was.” He said laughing.

“So Gigi, Danny told me about you guys deal.” Sam said as he looked over at her quickly before putting his attention back on the game.

Giselle could feel Vic’s stare on the side of her face as she looked at the game as well so she didn’t have to see his face.

“What deal?” Tony asked.

“Oh I told him we could hang out as long as he didn’t hit on me. But if he does than I’m going to stop hanging out with him. No big deal.” Giselle said finally looking over at Vic who had a blank look on his face.

“I’ll be surprised if Danny makes it a week. I mean you’re pretty Gizmo and when he’s around pretty girls he thinks with his dick. I’ve seen it.” Tony said.

“But if Danny really wants to do something he can do it. I know he’s a horny bastard a lot of the time but give him some credit.” Ben said. “He won’t try anything with you if you don’t want it Giselle. I know him.”

“That’s reassuring.”

“Hey I’ll be right back.” Vic said tapping Giselle’s leg as she moved beside him.

Vic stood and walked out of the room. He walked into the front lounge and immediately caught Danny’s glance. He looked at him and nodded his head towards the door of the bus. Vic continued his walk until he was on the stairs of the bus opening the door. He stepped outside and leaned against it waiting for Danny to come outside. He heard feet jogging down the stairs and Danny walked out closing the door behind him.

“What’s up Vic.” Danny said simply.

“What are you trying to do Danny?” Vic said staring at the guy. “Why are you trying to play games with Giselle?”

“I’m not playing any games Vic.” Danny said leaning against the bus.

“Yes you are. You’re trying to get close to her so you can have sex with her.” Vic said angrily.

“You don’t know what my intentions are.”

“Yeah well I know they aren’t good.” Vic said loudly.

“Look Vic I know you like Giselle and you’re trying to be her knight and shining armor but that has nothing to do with me. I can be friends with her if I want to. It’s not your decision whether I can or cannot be. Giselle said we could hang out so we’re going to hang out. I’m sorry if that makes you mad.” Danny said smirking at Vic.

“Why are you such an asshole? She’s told you over and over she’s not interested in you, you know I like her but you’re still doing this.”

“When have I ever made things easy Vic? That’s not my style.” Danny said

“I’m not going to let you mess with her head. I know that's what you’re trying to do.”

“I’m honestly not trying to do that Vic. I really just want to be friends with her. If she starts to fall for me, like most girls do, that's all on her.” Danny said with his smirk again.

“You’re not going to get close to her. I won’t let you. She deserves someone better than you.”

“Oh like you?” Danny said walking closer to Vic. “Does Giselle deserve a guy like you Vic?”

“Yeah, she does. She deserves someone that actually cares about more than sex and that’s not you.”

Danny sighed and started walking back towards the bus door.

“You can think what you want Vic. I’m not going to stand out here and argue with you. It’s clear that what I say isn’t going to change your opinion about anything. I guess we just have to wait and see what happens, huh?” Danny said as he looked at Vic with a blank face.

Vic watched Danny walk back onto the bus and leaned back against the bus sighing. Maybe he was harsh to Danny but he was looking out for Giselle. He really liked the girl and he promised her he wouldn’t let her get hurt and he was going to stand by that. If he had to argue with Danny, so be it. Vic looked over again when he heard the door open. This time instead of Danny walking out it was Giselle.

“Why are you out here?” she asked closing the door and walking over to Vic.

“I was just thinking.” He said as he sat down on the concrete pulling Giselle down with him.

“About what?”

“A little bit of everything. Tour, home, you.” He said looking over at the girl and watching her blush. He chuckled and threw his arm over her shoulder pulling her close to him.

“I think you and the guys main goal is to make me blush.” She mumbled.

“Well you’re cute when you blush.”

Vic and Giselle sat outside the bus in a comfortable silence taking in the cool air and clear star filled sky.

“Vic.” Giselle said softly

“Hmm?”

“You’re not mad about me hanging out with Danny, are you?”

Vic looked down at the girl in his arms and saw her eyes clouded with guilt. He internally kicked himself for blowing things out of proportion. Giselle was a strong girl and she could take care of herself if Danny ever tried anything. If she ever needed his help he knew she would come to him.

“No, I’m not mad. You can hang out with whoever you want. I was just worried about Danny’s intentions is all.” Vic said

“I know at first all Danny did was flirt with me but I really don’t think he’s going to do that now. I really think he just wants to be my friend.” She said

“Okay. I was just looking out for you.” He said with a small smile.

“I appreciate it.”

Vic looked down into Giselle’s eyes and gently placed his hand on her cheek. He caressed her cheek lightly as he moved in closer. Their lips were millimeters away from touching when a loud crash sounded from inside the bus making them jump away from each other. Vic leaned his head back against the bus and sighed.

“It’s probably Mike or Jaime doing something that could possibly kill them.” He said making Giselle laugh.

“You don’t sound to worried.”

“I’m not, honestly. They’re blocking me and they don’t even know it.” He said pouting as Giselle laughed grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the bus door.

“You’ll have more opportunities to kiss me Fuentes.” Giselle said opening the door.

“I better because if I don’t they’re both going to die.”
♠ ♠ ♠
A little confrontation between Vic and Danny.
I guess it was kind of overdue.
Hope you guys like the update.
Comments please? :)

\m/