Status: Active

Wonderwall

Chapter 14

After Vic, Mike and Tony told everyone about Giselle's situation all the bands were on guard. They all were making sure that Giselle was never by herself. They didn't want to risk Dave catching her when she was on her own. They didn't want a repeat of last time. Giselle and Sam were sitting at Pierce the Veil's mercy table. Sam could see how nervous the girl was. It was all over her face. She kept looking around and her legs haven't stopped shaking. It made him mad. Giselle didn't deserve to go through something like this. She was a good person. He secretly hoped that her ex would show up so that they could catch him and he would go to jail. Sam looked over at Giselle and saw her biting her lip and bouncing her right leg wildly. He reached over and placed his hand on her knee, stopping the movement. She looked over at him and gave him a sad smile.

"Sorry." she said looking down.

"Don't be sorry. It's just…your leg is making me nauseous." Sam said trying to make Giselle laugh and succeeded.

"I'm just…on edge, I guess." She explained.

"You don't have to be. We all have you covered. Your ex won't get anywhere near you." Sam said throwing Giselle a comforting smile.

Giselle and Sam fell into easy conversation. Giselle found herself calming down the more she talked to him. He always had a way of calming her down. He was just a happy kid and his positivity was rubbing off on her.

"Hey Sam. I'm here to replace you." Brandon said walking up to the table.

"Alright. See you later Gizmo." Sam said giving her a hug before walking off. Brandon to the seat next to Giselle and smiled at her.

"You feeling better?"

"Yeah. Sam cheered me up a lot. I also heard that the Chargers lost their game today. That cheered me up too." Giselle said with a smirk as Brandon looked at her with wide eyes.

"That's mean." he said pouting.

"I had to." Giselle said laughing.

"So are you excited about going home in a few days?" he asked leaning back in the chair.

"Am I?" she said chuckling. "I'm ecstatic. I haven't seen my parents or sisters since I graduated which was in May. I can't wait to see them."

"How old are your sisters?"

"There is my older sister Elizabetha who is twenty-five. She's a physical therapist. Then there is my little sisterJuliet who is nineteen. But she'll be twenty tomorrow so I have to do something special for her when I get there for her birthday. Actually you can help me."

Brandon raised an eyebrow and looked at her curiously. "How?"

"Well my sister loves you guys. I'm pretty sure she's one of the few people who didn't have a conniption when you replaced Craig. She would love to meet you and the rest of the band."

"Is that so?" He said with a smile. "Well I'm pretty sure I can put together a sweet gift for her. How about you take me and the guys to a good restaurant in New Orleans and we'll bring her with us?"

"She'd like that a lot. Thanks Brandon." Giselle said smiling.

"No problem. I don't like being mean to people." He said throwing a look to her.

"Okay, okay. I take back my Chargers comment. I'm very sad they lost." Giselle said trying to keep a straight face.

"No, you're not." Brandon said laughing.

"You made me say it." She said laughing too.

Giselle stood up and Brandon looked at her seriously.

"Where are you going?" he said leaning froward.

"Just to the bar. I'm thirsty." she said.

"I can get it. You just stay here." Brandon said preparing to stand up.

"No. I can get Brandon. The bar is right there." Giselle said pointing to her left. "You can see me from here. It won't take long."

"Giselle, Vic said-"

"I'll be right back." she said before walking away. She pushed her way through the crowd of people. She realized that it was the break before the next band so everyone was walking around waiting. She made it to the bar and quickly asked for two bottles of water. The bartender brought them to her and she paid for them before turning around and walking straight into someone. She looked up and saw Danny looking down at her.

"Why are you by yourself?" he said simply.

"I was just getting water." she said holding up the bottles.

"You need to go back to merch." He said as he began to turn around.

"Danny wait. Can we talk, please?" Giselle said seriously.

Danny shrugged and followed Giselle as she walked back to merch handing off the waters to Brandon.

"I have to talk to Danny. I'll be right back okay."

"Alright." Brandon said.

Giselle lead her and Danny outside to the back of the venue. Danny silently leaned back against the brick wall facing the dark alley. Giselle leaned her shoulder against the wall so she was facing his side.

"Danny. I don't want you to be mad at me."

"I'm not mad." he said looking down.

"Yes you are. I know that what I said hurt your feelings but I didn't mean for it to. Honestly. Just earlier today I really wanted to talk to Vic. I didn't feel like explaining everything again and Vic already knew. That's all I meant. I still want to be friends though Danny." Giselle explained.

Danny looked over at the girl and sighed.

"Do you really mean that Giselle? I don't want to try to earn your friendship just to be shot down."

"I mean it. I mean everyone has to have the overly arrogant, sex crazy friend. You are that friend for me." Giselle said making Danny laugh.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really. Don't even deny it." she said laughing.

"Okay you may be right. Just a little bit." Danny admitted with a smile.

Giselle smiled and stood up straight. "So are we cool?"

"Yeah we're cool." he said pulling her into a hug.

Giselle tried pulling away from the hug but couldn't because Danny still had his arms wrapped around her. She looked up at him and saw him staring down at her. She noticed his face moving closer to her and before she could move away he placed his lips on hers. She attempted to push him away but it failed. He only broke away when he heard the door to the venue open. Danny and Giselle looked over and saw Vic standing there with a hurt look on his face.

"Really Giselle?" he said with hurt in his voice.

"Vic. It's not what you think."

"Just save it Giselle. I don't want to hear it." Vic said walking back into the venue.

"Giselle I'm sorry." Danny said quickly backing away.

"You're not sorry Danny. Dammit." Giselle said walking towards the door. Danny grabbed her wrist lightly preventing her from going inside.

"Giselle, seriously. I'm sorry."

"Fuck you. Danny. Seriously." she said seethed before walking inside.

She immediately began searching for Vic but it was nearly impossible with the amount of people in the building. She pushed her way through the crowd looking around everywhere hoping to find Vic. As she approached the merch area she bumped into someone else.

"Oh I'm sor-" her voice caught in her throat when she looked up and saw who she had run into.

"I missed you, Gigi."

Giselle immediately pushed Dave away and began running towards the table. She got there and panicked when she didn't see Brandon. She frantically looked around and before looking behind and seeing Dave coming closer. She continued running through the crowd hoping to find a familiar face but had no luck. Giselle came up on the opening fro backstage and quickly ran there flashing her laminate to the guard standing there. She leaned against the wall and caught her breath for a minute. She needed to get help. She knew at least one of her friends had to be around somewhere. She headed out the back door and looked around making sure Dave was lurking in any dark corners. She sped walked down the alley to the bus area and sighed when she saw no one. She jumped out of her skin when she heard footsteps on the concrete. She looked ahead and saw Vic heading to the RV.

"Vic!" She said aloud.

He turned around looking for the person calling him and when his eyes landed on hers he frowned and turned back around.

"Vic wait. Vic-"

Giselle squealed when she felt a hand over her mouth. She began to fight the grip that Dave had on her.

"Shut up." he snarled into her ear as he pulled her towards a car.

Giselle kept fighting and bite down on his hand making him pull it away.

"Fuck!" he said loudly.

"VIC!" Giselle screamed.

Vic spun around quickly in time to see Dave punch Giselle in the face and throw her over his shoulder. Vic took off running towards Giselle. He forced himself to run faster as Dave carried Giselle closer to the car.

"SOMEONE HELP! HELP!" Vic yelled as he approached the car. Vic watched Dave quickly throw her into the car and move to get into the driver seat. Vic ran to Dave and tackled him to the ground. He threw a punch at the guy's face as he tried to pin him down. Dave flipped Vic over and punched him in the face. As Vic recovered from the hit he saw Giselle slowly moving from the car.

"G! RUN!" Vic yelled as Dave looked over at the girl. He threw Vic to the ground and chased after Giselle. Vic then took the opportunity to tackle Dave again pinning him to the ground but because of Dave's size he overpowered Vic again. He punched Vic again before throwing him against the car. Vic fell to the ground holding his side. He noticed Giselle walking back towards him.

"Giselle, no. Run." he said as loud as he could.

Dave again attempted to go after Giselle but Vic stopped him yet again by grabbing his leg and pulling him to the ground. He heard a crack and saw Dave grab his nose which was now pouring blood. VIc pulled himself and stumbled over to the the guy on the ground.

"Giselle, go!" Vic said looking at her.

Vic watched Giselle's eyes widen. Vic turned around and saw Dave standing behind him holding a gun. Vic slowly began to back up placing himself in front of Giselle.

"I don't know what you did Giselle but you have this guy wrapped around your finger." Dave said chuckling.

"Look man. Just leave her alone. You could leave right now and we could forget any of this happened." Vic said seriously.

"I can't do that man. I told myself that if I couldn't have her no one can and I'm standing by it." he said pointing the gun towards Vic and Giselle.

"Drop your gun!" a voice called out from behind them.

"You should've came back to me Giselle." he said cocking the gun.

"DAVE NO!" Giselle yelled.

Then three gunshots sounded which was followed by silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been so busy working on a project for school and studying for finals.
So glad my last day for this semester is Thursday.
That means more updates!
Please don't hate me for ending it there.
I needed to do it.
I hope you guys like this update.
Comment and let me know what you think.