Status: Active

Wonderwall

Chapter 18

Giselle sat in her hospital room alone reading a book. Her family and Lynn had went back to there hotels to rest and the guys in Pierce the Veil and Asking Alexandria had left to do band related things. Giselle was starting to get cabin fever from sitting in the room. All she wanted to do was get out of the hospital. But according to the doctors, she had one more day to go before she could be released. That day wouldn't come fast enough. Giselle tried to focus back on her book when a knock on the door caught her attention.

"Giselle Gautier?" the police officer said form the door.

"Yes, that's me." She said hesitantly.

"I'm officer Stevens. I was present at the scene the day of the shooting."

"Oh. Okay…" Giselle said slowly.

"I just came by to explain to you what is going to happen when you are released." He said walking closer to her bed.

"Alright. Everything is okay, right?"

"Yes ma'am. We have Mr. Martin in custody and he won't be a problem to you anymore. But you will have to come by the police station. We need to get your statement on everything that happened and what he did to you. Was there any other people involved or people that witnessed the events that happened?"

Giselle hesitated and bit her bottom lip lightly.

"Is there something wrong miss?" the Officer asked.

"Uh…well there were other witnesses but they are kind of…famous, I guess you could say. They are musicians. I don't want this to get out to the public and all of their fans find out about it, you know?"

"Ms. Gautier, I promise I won't let this get out. I can guarantee that this won't mess up anyone's reputation."

"Okay." Giselle said with a small smile.

"So after you make your statement. They will schedule a hearing. The hearing will most likely be here but if you don't want to stay you can always come back for it on what ever day its scheduled. Everything will work out fine." Officer Stevens said comfortingly.

"That's a relief."

"You know, you're one of the lucky ones." He said looking at her.

"I know." Giselle said quietly.

"I talked to your father earlier and explained things to him as well."

"Alright, thanks you sir." Giselle said gratefully.

"You're welcome. I hope you feel better soon. Have a nice day." He said smiling at Giselle before walking out of the room. Before the door could close a hand stopped it. The door opened and Giselle saw Juliet and Danny walking through the door. Giselle threw Danny a glare which he didn't see because his attention was on Juliet.

"Hey sis. I'm back. Did you miss me?" Juliet said with a smirk.

"So much." Giselle said sarcastically.

"I'm hurt." Juliet said about to sit down.

"Wait. Julie could you go get me a soda. I want one really bad." GIselle said with a sweet smile.

"You're lucky you're hurt and I love you. I'll be back." Juliet said before leaning the room.

"Danny, I'm going to cut your balls off."

"What?" he said confused and frightened. "Why?"

"You're totally hitting on my sister!" she exclaimed.

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are." Giselle said crossing her arms. "I know when guys are hitting on girls. Plus you did it on me."

"I did what on you?" Danny said wiggling his eyebrows.

Giselle punched him in his arms as he laughed.

"Shut up." Giselle said glaring. "I'm serious Danny. Stop it."

"Stop what? I'm just talking to her."

"You have that look in your eye. I can see it. You are not going to hurt my baby sister. I won't let you." Giselle said

"Why are you so sure I'd hurt her?" Danny said with a blank face.

"I didn't exactly feel comfortable around you Danny. I was sure you only wanted to have sex with me."

"That was what you thought Giselle. I had no intention of treating you like some whore. That's just what you thought I was going to do. If you had actually given me a chance you might have seen that. But that doesn't even matter anymore. I'm not a bad guy Giselle you know that, and I have to say I haven't said anything like I said to you to your sister." Danny said.

"Well, that makes me feel good." Giselle mumbled.

"I don't mean it like that…I just…" Danny trailed off.

Danny fell silent and Giselle looked at Danny in awe.

"You really like my sister, don't you?" She said with a shocked smile.

She laughed when Danny blushed and muttered under his breath.

"You're fucking blushing. Oh man, this is rich."

"Don't make fun of me G." Danny said rolling his eyes.

"Oh no. I'm making fun of you. My sister makes you blush. You probably think she's beautiful, don't you?"

"Yeah I do. So what? She is beautiful. It must run in you guys family or something. Your other sister is beautiful too. Your mom is probably beautiful." He said seriously, making Giselle laugh.

"Okay, Danny I get it."

"But seriously, I'm not trying to get in her pants Giselle. I know you think that but I'm not." Danny said looking at her with serious eyes.

"Okay, fine. I believe you, but…"

"But what?" Danny said with a raised eyebrow.

"My comment about cutting off your balls still stands if you do hurt her. I will do it." Giselle said with a blank face.

Danny covered his front area with his hands which made Giselle explode with laughter.

"That's not funny! I'm scared of you!" Danny said chuckling lightly.

"What is going on here?"

Giselle looked up and saw Brandon walking into the room with the rest of the Chiodos dudes behind him. Giselle smiled and opened her arms.

"I want a hug now." She said as Brandon laughed and hugged the girl lightly.

"We would've come to see you sooner but-"

"You guys don't have to explain anything to me. I understand that you had other things to do. I'm just glad you're here now." Giselle said with a smile.

"Gigi, they didn't have pepsi products so I got you coke. Is that al-" Juliet began before noticing who was in the room. Her jaw dropped and she stared at Chiodos with wide and shocked eyes.

"You're- you're Chiodos." She said.

"That would be us." Matt said chuckling.

"Oh my god. You guys are fucking incredible. You're my favorite band. Seriously. I can't believe I'm standing in the same room as you right now." Juliet said still glued to her spot by the door. "I fucking love you guys."

Brandon laughed out loud and walked over to Juliet.

"You are adorable." He said throwing his arm over her shoulder.

"Oh please." Juliet said blushing. "I love you too, by the way. I think you are just as good if not better than Craig. I don't know people want to talk so much shit about you. You have a great voice."

"Well, thank you. You don't know how much I appreciate that. Also, I love you too." Brandon said with a big smile.

Juliet blushed again and the whole room laughed at her.

"I'm glad you all find my embarrassment funny, especially you." Juliet said throwing the soda at Giselle. "Bitch."

"Whatever. You can't be mad at me. I'm injured." Giselle said catching the soda quickly.

"I can't wait until you can't use that excuse anymore." Juliet said rolling her eyes.

"Deal with it." Giselle said sticking her tongue out at Juliet. "Anyway guys this is my younger sister Juliet."

"We've heard a lot about you." Pat said with a smile. "So we heard that you're birthday is in a few days right?"

"Yeah."

"You want some free merch? We can sign it and everything. Think of it as a gift from us to you for being an amazing fan." Brandon said, looking down at her.

"Really?" Juliet said excitedly. "That would be amazing. Can you guys do that?"

"Of course we can." Matt said walking over to her and throwing his arm over Brandon's arm which was still on Juliet's shoulder. "Come on. You can pick out whatever you want."

"I'm in a Chiodos sandwich right now. This is awesome!" Juliet said loudly making the room fall into laughter again.

Giselle watched Juliet walk out of the room with all of the band which left her with Danny again.

"She really loves Chiodos huh?" Danny asked

"Big time. So does Lynn. She would've been excited too, if she was here." Giselle said.

"I think I'm going to go out there with them."

"Someone is getting jealous. I saw how you were glaring at Brandon."

"Did you see him? He was flirting with her. How come you didn't threaten him?" Danny said with a pout.

"First of all, Brandon wasn't flirting with her. He was clearly trying to embarrass her. Second, he was being friendly to a big fan. You do that too, don't you?" Giselle said with a raised eyebrow.

Danny shrugged and adjusted his jeans. "I guess you have a point…but i'm still going out there. I'll be back." he said before leaving the room. Before Giselle could lean back against her bed Danny's head pooped back in the room.

"Your boyfriend is on his way here. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." He said winking.

GIselle laughed out loud chucking a pillow at him. "That's nothing because you're a perv."

She heard his laughter and laughed herself when she saw Vic's confused face.

"Am I missing something?" He asked.

"No, you didn't." She said smiling as he walked over to her. Vic pulled her softly into his arms and kissed her forehead.

"How are you feeling?" He mumbled into her hair.

"Fine. Where is everyone else?'

"Back at the hotel. I wanted to come see you by myself so they stayed there." Vic said with arms still wrapped around her.

"You know, that's really selfish, wanting to keep me all to yourself." Giselle said smirking.

"Well, then I'm guilty of being selfish." Vic said smirking back at her.

Giselle smiled up at Vic as he lightly grabbed her face, pulling her lips to his. Giselle grabbed Vic's wrists as he deepened the kiss, and a chill ran through her body when he tugged on her bottom lip. Vic's fingers moved to her hair, pulling her even closer to him. Giselle moved her hands down to his waist and grabbed on tightly to his shirt. Vic tracing Giselle's neck with his finger made her moan. Vic reluctantly pulled away and leaned his forehead against hers, breathing heavily.

"I know I haven't even asked you out on a date yet," Vic started quietly, "but I just can't wait anymore."

Giselle looked at Vic confused as she began to speak. "You're going to have to wait Vic. I won't be released until tomorrow."

Vic chuckled and pecked Giselle's lips again.

"I wasn't talking about a date, Gizmo." Vic said

"Oh." Giselle said, her face dropping. "Well, what are you talking about?"

"He's asking you to be his girlfriend sis! Get with it!"

Giselle and Vic jumped apart and turned to see Juliet, Lynn, Elizabetha, Danny and Brandon standing in the door. A deep blush took over Giselle's face and she pushed her face into Vic's neck.

"Aww. Gigi is embarrassed." Lynn said teasing her friend.

"Shut up." Giselle mumbled, feeling Vic's chest rumble from laughter.

"Answer the boy's question Gigi. I've taught you better." Elizabetha said with a smile.

"What?" Giselle said, still confused.

Vic grabbed her chin pulling her face to look at him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

GIselle blushed again and smiled, nodding her head. Vic kissed her once again and they immediately heard another chorus of 'aww'.

"That is so cute." Lynn said.

"Yeah, so cute I might vomit." Danny said faking disgust.

"Stop that." Juliet said slapping his arm. "My sister and Vic are cute…and they're going to have adorable French, Indian and Mexican babies."

"Juliet!" Giselle said chuckling. "Do you hear yourself?"

"Yes, and I'm speaking the truth. You guys would have cute babies. I mean Vic here is racing against time."

Everyone, including Vic, bust out laughing at the young girl's comment.

"I can't even be mad at that. It's true." Vic said laughing.

"See? Vic agrees." Juliet said sitting on the couch in the corner of the room.

Giselle turned back to Vic and shook her head as Vic kissed her cheek.

"Your family is crazy." Vic said

Giselle laughed and leaned up kissing Vic on the lips.

"Well, Juliet is under the impression we're going to have adorable French, Indian, and Mexican babies and technically that would make you apart of the family, so she would be your family too." Giselle said smirking.

"Touche`." Vic said, linking his fingers with hers. "When you get out of here, I'm taking you on a date."

Giselle smiled and squeezed his hand.

"I look forward to it."
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like a horrible person for not updating sooner.
I just feel horrible and I'm sorry.
Hopefully, you guys like this one and it makes up a little for the wait.
Let me know what you guys think.

\m/