Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

Dream in Subconscious

00.

When you are asleep, your subconscious is active. This instance is when you are dreaming. Your subconscious is the key to everything. It’s through your dreams that your subconscious tells you the truth, whether you may or may not want to know, but it’s there.

Dreams are complicated. When you dream, it’s like you’ve awaken in another world, another reality. It feels so real that sometimes it’s impossible to decipher between the two. Although it appears to be real, you can’t control it. You can’t control your body, your emotions, your actions. It’s like you’ve lost all power over yourself. You can’t control it because it controls you.

After a night of dreaming, you wake up and come to realize that whatever you dreamt wasn’t real. It was only a dream. For two people, their dream is like their reality. They fall into their dreams every night and never know if they’ll wake up. They always do, but when they wake, they wish they hadn’t. Their dreams are better than reality and they wish it was reality for them.

Strangers by day, acquaintances by night. Never knowing one another except for what they know in their dreams. It is in Dreamland where Keenan and Robin’s paths fatefully intertwine. When they fall asleep, they drift off, unguarded and exposed. Together, they will experience disorienting adventures through their dreams. The subconscious is a very powerful thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two hundred thirty-four words.