Drop Dead.

Stupid.

The promise I made to Gel is officially broken. I’ve went until lunch time without talking to a single person and that kid, Regan, and his buddies have been messing with me all day. If this continues I think I’m going to finally lose my marbles and kill somebody.

A bunch of people have tried talking to me but I’ve avoided and ignored them. I have zero social skills and I want to keep it that way. This is high school. Teenagers can’t be trusted. They’re crazy and hormonal. No one ever knows what’s going around in their heads. I’m a teenager and I don’t even understand them or myself so I’ll just avoid them.

Sounds like a plan.

Sighing, I walk into the cafeteria with a bag of chips and bottle of water I got from the vending machines. There’s an empty table near the back where I sat yesterday so I walk back there again and take a seat. The lunch room is loud and full of kids and I’m just hoping that none of them try to talk to me.

Of course my hopes are laughed at because not even a minute after I sat down a small girl walks over to me. She has long black hair and bright green eyes. Without asking, she takes a seat across from me and with a smile she asks, “Not very social are we?”

I ignore her.

“Take that as a yes,” she sighs and there’s a moment of silence until she starts talking again. “Laker told me to come get you and drag you over to our table.”

At the mention of Laker’s name I look up and give her a questioning look. She’s grinning from ear to ear while she speaks, “So you can either willingly get your sweet ass up and walk over to sit with us or I can force you.”

I raise an eyebrow. “You’ll force me?”

“Ah, so he speaks,” she laughs. “Yes, force sweetheart. I may look like a scrawny bitch but that doesn’t mean I am.” She winks and gets up to start walking away from the table. My eyes follow her to a table not too far away where she along with a few other girls and boys and Laker are sitting.

I bite my lip and glance around the cafeteria. A few people are staring at me and I just have this bad feeling that they’re going to try to talk to me, which I don’t want. I don’t want to sit with Laker and his friends either but…I know Laker.

Grumbling, I get up and stomp over to Laker, who is smirking. When I take a seat next to him his grin only widens and I debate on smacking it off but the girl from before catches my attention.

“Welcome Jinx!” She says, throwing her arms up. “I’m Amy and these two girls here are Sherry and Trish. You already know Laker.”

Laker throws an arm around my shoulder and pulls me into his side. I try to pull away but he ends up throwing his second arm around me and pins me against his side.

“Let go!” I shout, kicking my legs under the table.

“Aw, isn’t he cute?” Laker coo’s annoyingly while making kissy sounds. He gives my cheek a sloppy kiss and I swear I don’t blush.

“He’s blushing!” Sherry squeaks.

The boy on the other side of me laughs, “Laker, you’re such a fag.”

“Jelly much?” Laker smirks, finally letting go of me. Once he does I scrub my cheek hoping to get the diseases off.

“That doucher is Louie, he‘s a junior like you.” Laker gestures to the boy who had just spoken. He gives me the ‘sup’ nod before going back to eating his lunch.

Laker then gestures to the boy across from him and beside him, “And these two are Dylan and Wade.”

Both boys say a quick hello to me and fall back into whatever they were previously talking about. Glancing up at Laker, I frown and mumble, “You know I hate people.”

“Sucks for you doesn’t it?”

I glare at him. “I hate you.”

Laker runs his hand up my thigh and I shout as he whines, “Baby, that hurt.”

“Don’t touch me there!” I grab his wrist and throw his hand back at him. Everyone laughs while I kick Laker’s shin from under the table.

“You’re the biggest pervert I’ve ever met,” Louie sighs from beside me. “I almost feel bad for Jinx, living across the street from you must be a nightmare.”

“You have no idea,” I grumble.

Stupid Laker.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm keeping stats for girls basketball again, weeeeeeeeeeee~

Comment&Subscribe?