Drop Dead.

End.

"But Jinx!” Laker whines, laying over top me until I hiss at him, informing him that my ass still hurts thanks to him. “You could have said no!”

“When?” I shout. “As soon as I woke up you were on me. It’s kind of hard to argue with your second head.”

“So you get it? I couldn’t stop because you looked so cute and after hearing you the day before it was just nice.”

Growling, I sit up and ignore the throbbing sensation shooting up my spine to wrap both hands around Laker’s neck. The boy squirms in my grasp and begs for me to let go but I just shake him and shake him while screaming, “You useless son of a bitch! Horn dog! Pervert! You’re never getting anything from me ever again!”

“Guys…I’m still in the house you know,” Gel giggles, peeking her head into my bedroom and grinning until she sees me trying to kill Laker. The girl squeaks. “Jinx, stop trying to kill your lover!”

“He’s not my lover. I hate him.” I fall back onto my stomach because thanks to someone I can’t put any type of pressure on my butt.

Laker decided that the day after we had sex we’d have more sex. He may be able to do it but I can’t…and when he’s kissing all over me and touching me and just doing everything in his power to arouse me it’s kind of hard to say no. Idiot didn’t realize that doing it more than once and not being used to it would have some major side effects…like hardly being able to walk without looking like a penguin! Or not being able to sit…or do anything really because my ass hurts so bad.

Laker crawls back onto my bed and rests on his stomach beside me. He lays one arm around my waist and snuggles his head into my shoulder. I grunt. “Get lost.”

“I said sorry,” he repeats.

Gel giggles again. “You two are so cute!”

“Shut up, Gel!” I holler. “Stop making the situation worse. Go do something girls do.”

Gel pouts cutely and walks off to her room, probably to watch TV or something. Once we’re alone, Laker laughs and kisses the back of my neck affectionately. Speaking of my neck, it’s covered with hickies and when my parents saw them I’m sure they knew exactly what had gone on. Thankfully, they said nothing but dad hinted at the fact that there are condoms upstairs.

“I am sorry, Jinx. I wasn’t thinking so…how about I wait on you today? I’ll go make you lunch and give you a back massage and we can just sit here all day and cuddle,” Laker suggests, giving me his best puppy dog look. I swear that’s not the reason I cave. A back massage just sounded really nice…

“Fine,” I grumble.

Laker cheers and runs off to make our lunch. When he returns we eat and just as he promised, he gives me a back massage, which really is nice. For the rest of the day the two of us lounge about, doing nothing but talk. I like days like this…where Laker and I can just sit down and talk about anything and everything that comes to mind. We joke and tease each other and sometimes kiss. Things feel so right and so surreal that I often question if this is all a pleasant dream.

I must have dozed off because Laker snaps his fingers, trying to catch my attention. Blinking, I stare dumbly at him for a few moments then ask, “What?”

“You dozed off,” Laker answers, tilting his head curiously to the side. “What were you thinking about?”

“Nothing important.” I shrug, ignore my pride telling me no, no, no, and scoot over to Laker so I can snuggle into his side. Laker doesn’t say anything about my sudden act of affection but he does kiss my temple gently. I smile. “I really do like you Laker…maybe one day I’ll love you.”

“No doubt!” Laker exclaims, pumping a single fist into the air. “I’ll make you fall so in love with me that you won’t be able to go a single day without me. You’ll always want me by your side and you won’t be able to live without me.”

I laugh and roll my eyes. “That’s pushing it.”

“I mean it,” Laker whispers seriously, clutching my chin with his hands and forcing me to look at him. “I love you more than anything and anyone Jarrod and I’m always thinking about you. I wish to make you so unbelievably happy and see you smile and hear your laugh everyday. I want to spoil you rotten. And because I’m such a selfish person, I want to tie you to me so that no one will ever take you away. I want to make you fall so miserably in love with me that no other person in this life or any other will make you feel the way I make you do. I don’t care if it takes my entire life. I will do it.”

A blush forces its way onto my cheeks. I have to look away from Laker because his eyes are making my heart beat erratically against my chest. Biting my lip, I say more to myself than him, “I…wouldn’t really mind that.”

Laker, I just know it, is smiling. He once again turns me to face him so he can capture my lips. I, too, smile into our kiss that lasts a little longer than necessary but when I feel the tingling in my toes and the butterflies in my stomach I just can’t pull away. Something tells me that what Laker wishes will come true…because I’m already starting to feel like I can’t go a day without him.

One day, maybe, I’ll tell him but for now I want to see him work for it.

“So when are we going to get married?”

“Who ever said we were?”

“Aw, come on Jinx! You love me and you know it. Lets just give ourselves to each other now and get it over with.”

“No way in hell.”

“But Jinx!”

I smile and kiss the boy once more, silencing him. “Work hard, Laker. I can’t wait for the day you finally get your wish.”

Laker smiles. “Me either.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So you're all probably like, JINX NEVER SAID I LOVE YOU!
Yeah, well I did that on purpose. Jinx is stubborn and I just thought it'd be better to end it this way so I did
Accept it. Finish it off as you wish.
THE END!
Make sure to check out my other stories. I'm hoping to have another co-written story with Virtue and one of my own soon so like...yeah, check in for those!
Toodles, hope you enoyed this.

Comment?