Status: new :D

Jersey ***(s)

One.

“New Jersey, huh?” The shorter girl on the right said, looking around the airport her and her companion just landed in.

“Yep.” The other girl answered. “Good place for a new start.”

“I guess so.” They slung their bags over their shoulders, moving toward the exit. Finding a taxi in this crowded place would be close to impossible for most. But not them, oh no. “You do the honors?” The small girl asked.

“Thought you'd never ask.” She stepped forward, tugging at her skirt as she waved around innocently, hoping a yellow car would stop. “Taxi, taxi!” As always, a gust of wind went by and swept her skirt up, flashing anyone driving by. A car who was trying to get through the mayhem skidded to a stop in front of her. Typical man.

“Nice.” Her friend said, hopping in after her.

“Where to?” The disgusting man driving ask, looking back at the two girls. They flashed him mirrored seductive smiles.

“Seaside Heights.”

“You know, it's a good thing your sister owns a house out here.” Tori, the smaller girl, said as she walked down the street.

“I know.” Brianna, her best friend, nodded. “We'd be pretty screwed without it.”

“We'd be screwed either way.” They giggled amongst themselves as they reached the house. It wasn't too extravagant, but it wasn't a piece of shit, either. It would do for the Summer. Bri unlocked the door and stepped inside, taking a look around the small, two bedroom home. It was cozy. She hadn't been here in years. Not since...well, not for a long time.

“I'm taking the room with the big windows.” Bri said.

“Aww.” Tori whined. “I wanted that one.”

“Fuck off, it's mine.”

“Not if I get there first.”

“Try and I'll break your fucking leg.” A challenging eyebrow rose and Tori huffed.

“Fine. I'll take the other one.”

“That's what I thought.”

After getting their things packed in and showering in separate bathrooms, the girls debated on what to wear. They matched every time they went out, so finding something they agreed on was usually a difficult process.

“What about...” Tori lifted a green dress up.

“But what about me?”

“You have one just like this in purple, don't you?”

“Oh, yeah.” She nodded, digging through her suitcase. “Found it.”

“Now, let's get to work.”

After taking approximately 2 and a half hours getting ready (even through their outfits were fairly simple – it's the makeup that takes the most time), they hit the streets in search of a night club. It didn't take very long to find one. The line was long and there were people gathering around with cameras for some reason, but they didn't really pay attention. They walked right up to the man at the door and flashed him award winning smiles. He smirked, letting both pass. The line groaned with anger and irritation, but all they did was laugh. The club was thumping with blasting music. The walls shook as people crowded the over packed dance floor. They looked to each other, asking silent questions. They nodded, breaking off into different directions, looking for a suitable guy to take back to the house. Just because it's their first night just change anything. Different place, same rules. Tori wound up slamming right into a pretty big guy as she made her way to the bar. He was cute, too, and by the look on his face, she knew what he wanted already. Brianna, on the other hand, stayed away from the drinks and went straight to the dancefloor. She used the fake drunk act and pretend stumbled right into some tan guy with spikey hair.

I introduce to you theCalifornia Jersey Whores. New territory means new problems. But there's nothing these two girls can't take.

Maybe except falling in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
new story.

bahaha. haters to the left.

Mofuckin' outfits