Welcome to Stupid School!

Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer GO!

Okay, so, in Bel-Air there is this school that only famous peeps can attend, and like, they teach you about, stuff.
Well now there was this one student and his name was Gerard Arthur Way, and he was always late. So were his friends. They were always late because they spent the whole night smoking skittle weed, which made them poop a lot. So because they pooped so much, they always missed the bus while in the crapper.

One particular day, Gerard and Mikey had to stay home and help their grandmother decide on a costume for the annual Red Hat Society "Dress Like A Sausage" ball, so they had to stay home and watch their grandmother model sausage costumes all night. They were so happy they ended up spending the rest of the time, 12:00 AM - 3:00 AM sitting in a circle singing songs about rainbow ponies and skittle volcanoes and also role-playing as the BACKYARDIGANS.

So yeah, they ended up getting sleep that day and did not miss the bus. So they were up and the bus was coming. Then they saw it in the distance. So Gerard and Mikey playfully ran into the middle of the street, doing ancient Indian dances and summoning mighty forest animals with birdcalls.
However, the bus was unable to drive by and they got run over all of a sudden.

"Woahh, man, that was way uncalled for!" Gerard said in a gangsterly voice.

"Way!" Mikey giggled with glee, dancing in a circle with his animal pals.

They giggled loudly and wiggled around like worms.

Will the Way brothas ever get to celebrity school? Why are they so intent on getting run over? Will they share their skittle weed with you?
Tune in next time to find out!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
How is it? Comment or I'll kill you and Kehli will explode again.