Welcome to Stupid School!

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

One fine morning Pete Wentz woke up to the sound of his Strawberry Shortcake alarm clock making a "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMIN' YELLOW ZONKERS!" noise.
So Pete Wentz floated into the air heroically and danced like a maniac. Then he fell off a cliff.

When he landed he was right in the middle of a lightsaber duel our gang was having because as was said in the last chapter they were totally enemies. Well actually Hannah, Kehli and Grace were lying in the grass and making daisy chains and giggling and MCR was having a lightsaber duel, but yeah.

"I am going to buy you a piece of cake after this, pals!" Gerard said, scowling, and he was wearing an eyepatch.

"I love you so much!" Frank whispered lovingly to his pet moth, forgetting about the duel. Then Mikey kicked him and he remembered and got his lightsaber out.

"Stop! Why can't we all just get along? Why do we have to fight?" Pete Wentz screamed, falling to his knees and throwing a temper tantrum.

Suddenly everyone but Pete Wentz was standing in a row wearing hardcore emo geddup and going like, "He is so-o-o immature."

Pete Wentz felt left out and totally had an emotional breakdown and then he fell of a cliff into the ocean.

But he died with the one he loved.

Hannah and Kehli and Grace totally got gangsta and carried MCR to Seattle.

"Well, lookie where we are." Hannah said vigorously, dodging ghost llamas.

"Woah, foxy beast!" Kehli said, looking at a fox.

Grace however was above this filthy behavior.

"Foxes have feelings too!" She cried and cracked the fox in half in an angry rage.

"Oh Snap." Said everyone. They were pointing behind Grace.

"What?" Grace said. "Haven't you ever seen a devilishly handsome girl before?"

"Behind you!" Yelled some guy in a portapotty.

Grace slowly(And I mean slowly) turned around and after a few years of turning she saw that they had not been pointing at her but at Richard Simmons.

"Oh no you di-in't!" Grace snapped, shaking her finger. Then Grace and Richard Simmons had a duel...