Welcome to Stupid School!

My Motto's Always Been: "When It's Right, It's Rig

"WHAT ARE WE DOING!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!!" Shouted Steve Carrel.

"SHUT UP!!!!" Grace screamed. She petted the invisible kitty again.

Steve Carrel hugged Will Ferrel close, staining his $2,000 jacket with tears. Will Ferrel zapped Steve Carrel with his lazer eyes.

"We are going to learn how to make a skittle pancake!" Grace squealed happily, jumping up and down and clapping.

Skittles poured out of everyone's honkers/noses for no apparent reason.

"Where are your manners?!" Grace gasped, smacking Mikey with a fish stick pancake. She went back to her desk and resumed her talking.

"But to cook with dangerous kitchen machinery," She said cheerily as Mikey's face lit up and his eyes sparkled and he reached for the fork in his pocket, "We can't be without our lovely home economics teacher, Hannah!"

Hannah was nowhere to be found though.

Mikey wiggled his butt in his seat and pulled out his "fork", but it was really Hannah in the shape of silverware!

"LE GASP!" Everyone said. Hannah giggled and turned back into a person and gave everyone a free set of Dora the Explorer stickers.

"YOU TOUCHED ME INAPPROPRIATELY!!!!" She shouted right in Mikey's ears. A few tears rolled down his cheeks as Hannah strutted glamorously to the front of the room.

HAAAY Everyone!" She squealed, sitting on the teacher's desk and wiggling her eyebrows for no apparent reason. Then she curled up in a ball on in the corner.

"Yeah, anyway-" Grace said, not really caring because she was busy building a miniature police station out of pancakes. Suddenly the door slammed open and fell off it's hinges. The intruder quickly ran with her arms flailing over to Hannah, screaming, "I AM A TRAINED NURSE! STAY CALM!!!"

She quickly sat cross-legged on the floor, braiding Hannah's hair and smelling her Glittery Gumdrop shampoo. Hannah went like, "Tee hee~".

"Children, this is nurse Kehli. Hannah decided we would need her in case any weird pancake accidents happened."

Everyone in the class turned to stare at the two baboons grooming each other on the floor. They gave them the thumbs-up and their teeth sparkled.

Ray could have sworn he saw their eyebrows growing.

All of a sudden a tree sprouted out of the box of dirt on the teachers desk!

Why is there a tree? Will Tre Cool grow from it? Will we ever make some skittle pancakes?

Tune in next time to find out!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! *waves politely*