Welcome to Stupid School!

If You Wanna Bake a Pretty Cake...

"Golly Gee willikers!" Frank shouted, all of a sudden running into the room from the bathroom. He ran over to the tree and picked it up by the pot, making weird cannibal grunting/screaming noises and waving it around in the air. He was foaming at the mouth. Finally, after a moment of foaming, he threw the plant right onto Gerard's hair, and just a millionth of a second before it landed, it magically turned into crazy poop.

"Teehee!" Gerard giggled, admiring his new hair.

"Your hair is poopy!" Bob pointed out as one of his kitties leapt out of his desk and pooped in his hair and covered it with skittles and meowed anxiously.

Then they started a goat eating competition.

Meanwhile, Hannah, Kehli, and Grace were at the store shopping for ingredients for skittle pancakes.

"Are there marijuana leaves in skittle pancakes?" Kehli said, passing a marijuana plant on the way inside.

"How should I know? Just get whatever you want." Hannah shrugged, dumping a pile of dead bodies in the shopping cart and tooting with every other word.

"Dat be coo' wit me." Grace said and put Kelly Clarkson into a garbage disposal thing that happened to be lying around at the entrance. Kelly Clarkson screamed with delight as she spun in a circle and slowly died.

When they got to the frozen food section, Hannah dumped her mattress in the corndogs, hopped on it, and fell asleep.

"Kehli, Kehli!!! Let's go on a magic mattress ride!!" Grace yelled, tugging Kehli's shirt. Kehli farted and they hopped on with Hannah and said the magic words:

"Choco taco mama llama fart."

The mattress suddenly evaporated and then the three lustful llama gal pals fell into a black hole and ended up back in the classroom sitting in a vat of pinecone soup.
The vat was surrounded by groceries.

While our three gal pals swam in the vat and defended themselves from germs with pinecones, the classroom indulged in an innocent game of Trivial Pursuit.

FINALLY, Hannah, Kehli and Grace drowned but then came back to life but not in the vat anymore.

"Now we will begin to experience the magic of chocolate taco pancakes!" Grace screamed, closing her eyes, raising her hands slowly in the sky and summoning a mighty pancake-famine.

"Too late," Ray said in an emotionally hurt tone. "School's over." Then everyone ran home, screaming and flailing their arms in the middle of the street.

"Maybe next time." Hannah said coolly. Then she and Kehli moved in with Grace and camped out in the toilet for the night.

As they slept in wait of tomorrow, visions of skittle volcanoes and people dying from cancer and AIDS danced in their heads.

What will happen happen when the class tries to make a skittle pancake? Can you leave a comment? Why isn't there a cliffhanger in this chapter?

Tune in next time to find out!
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't think this chapter is as funny as the others. :/