Welcome to Stupid School!

I'll keep you my dirty little secret

Gerard challenged Hannah to a worm-style-stair-climbing-competition and they crawled slowly up the steps.

Mikey felt unloved and decided to be Forrest Gump and run up the stairs.

Frank ate ten bags of rainbow ice cream taco skittles and ran crazilly up the steps in his underwear screaming "I AM THE WHALE RIDER!"

They were having rollicking good fun and the competition to get up first was getting heated.

Meanwhile, Ray and Kehli stood at the bottom, staring at the race.

"What should we do? We're all alone." Kehli said strangely, petting Ray's fro. The fro purred. Ray farted.

"Well..." Ray said in a deep voice, taking her hand and leaning in closer to her. He began to dance the hokey pokey merrily.

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Kehli screamed in joy, running up the walls and blacking out from sheer boredom.

Ray tossed cookies at her vigorously and angrily, jealous of her womanliness. He stomped his foot, sprouted wings, and flew up the stairs like a gallant hawk, but then he crashed into the light bulb and got electrocuted. He fell gracefully down to the floor and went into a coma.

Kehli laughed manically and rolled up the steps(because she is just cool enough to do so), rolling over Hannah and Gerard(Who were still crawling up the first step) and causing internal bruising.

"Slow and steady wins the race!!!" Hannah half-panted-half-cried-half-yelled. She collapsed on the floor and Gerard turned into a goat all of a sudden.

Suddenly, something crashed through the roof and fell down... Down... Down...

What is this strange falling object? Who will win the race? Will Ray live?

Tune in next time to find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still only three readers, folks! What is with you peeps and breaking my heart? *cries and feels guilty for writing such a short chapter*