Via Webcam.

1/1.

The summer after high school seemed to go by too quickly for the boys who had spent practically every waking minute with each other. When college started in the fall it nearly broke them, each in a different way.

Ryan had always been a straight A student, somewhat of an overachiever. And, well, Brendon on the other hand, he wasted 11:11 wishes on passing grades.

So when their counselor told them it was nearly impossible for them to attend the same college (unless Ryan wanted to waste his knowledge) they accepted it and opted for colleges close to each other.

Brendon’s grades barely got him into a community college across town from Ryan, who was accepted to The University of Las Vegas. He tried all summer to help Brendon raise his test scores but it never happened and they started the fall semester apart from each other.

-

Ryan had a box packed of stuff from Brendon and things that reminded him of the first (and only) summer they had gotten to spend together. He tried to think positive as he surveyed his dorm room.

He was lucky enough to not have a roommate and without Brendon he’d have no distractions. But that also meant he would be lonely… Ryan sighed into the empty room and began to pull memories out of boxes and hang them on the wall. No matter how many frames you hang up, you’ll never feel like you aren’t alone.

When classes started he decided it would be best just to push all of his focus on studying, but he couldn’t deny that there was a slight drop in his grades. And even though he didn’t want to admit it he knew that it was because someone wasn’t there to chatter in his ear.

-

Halfway across Vegas Brendon was feeling the same loneliness. Except that he had to deal with an obnoxious roommate who was awake all through the night. He longed for the nights when his roommate would stay out partying and pass out on a friend’s couch.

On top of studying, which he rarely had time to do, Brendon tried to maintain a minimum wage job at a local burger joint. He was saving up to get a laptop, that he claimed was for school.

With the birthday money from his grandma and the little bit he was able to save from his paycheck, Brendon bought a decent laptop with a built in webcam. The plan he had formed long ago was beginning to take action.

A few nights later he was ready to start part two. Brendon began to install AIM and hopped in the bathroom to take a shower while it downloaded.

-

Ryan was laying on his stomach with an open-faced book as a substitute pillow when a loud ‘bing’ sounded from the computer on his desk. His head lifted up slightly and he wiped at the drool running from his mouth with the back of this hand.

He stretched when he stood up, then padded over to the hard wooden chair at his desk. An IM window was flashing on the screen. Ryan yawned once before squinting through sleepy eyes to read the message.

part_time_lovah: hey ;)

Ryan’s stomach fluttered when he saw the message was from Brendon. He unconsciously tugged at his bangs and cracked his knuckles before typing back.

i_amclandestine: hey bren.
part_time_lovah: are u busy?
i_amclandestine: nah, I was just studying.
part_time_lovah: cool.
view my webcam

Ryan nearly shit himself when Brendon posted the link to his webcam. There was no way he could get on a web chat looking like this.

i_amclandestine: I can’t bren, I don’t look good.
part_time_lovah: pft I don’t believe that. I’m sure you look fine. Why don’t you let me be the judge? ;)


Ryan’s stomach turned and he sighed. He really wanted to see Brendon so he typed a quick ‘Hold on.’ and left the computer to run a brush through his hair and sweep an eyeliner pencil on his bottom lids.

When he came back he clicked the link with hesitation. A separate window opened and he could see Brendon in the little box. The boy on the opposite end laughed out loud.

“You are such a girl, Ry. I love it.”

Ryan could barely even process what had been said to him. He just couldn’t take his eyes off of Brendon.

“A-are you naked?” His voice was barely a whisper and he wasn’t even sure if the mic would pick it up.

The other boy did a half grin. “I’m in a towel.” Only then did Ryan realize his boyfriend’s hair was dripping wet. His eyes followed a water drop until it left the view of the web cam. Ryan’s breathing hitched and his tight jeans became even tighter.

Brendon could tell that he’d gotten to Ryan and he smirked. “I’ve missed you.”

Ryan closed his eyes and tried to start breathing normal. Goddamn Brendon. He’d always been able to make his voice sound sultry. Ryan wishes he could muster up that sort of tone.

“Missed you too.” The words came out jagged and honestly that is what turned Brendon on the most. He wiggled his hips a little and the towel fell open.

Ryan could tell that Brendon’s hand had left that mouse and he couldn’t even handle it anymore. He unbuttoned and slid the zipper of his pants in one swift motion. Jeans and boxers disappeared at the same time and he searched through his duffel bag for a bottle of lube.

“Ryan.” The boy’s head shot up (after hitting the keyboard) at the sound of the moan. Brendon was already started stroking himself and Ryan could barely contain himself. He completely dumped the bag out and grabbed the half empty bottle.

Brendon’s head was thrown back and Ryan’s name was practically ripping out of his throat. Ryan took a deep breath as he started a slow rhythm and eventually sped up as his heard Brendon’s orgasm through the computer speakers.

Brendon’s deep breathing sent him over then edge and he came hot and sticky all over his hand. He reached for a few tissues after he relaxed all his muscles.

When he focused back on the screen Brendon was smiling at him. He smiled back lazily and took short breaths.

“I love you, baby.”

“Love you too.” Ryan hummed as he signed off.