Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Going to the Club

"Well I'm going to my room nice meeting you guys." I said to Panic! at the disco. I walked over to the room me, Bob and Mikey were sharing and sat on my bed. All the sudden I got really tired. I layed down on the bed, closed my eyes and fell right to sleep.

I woke up to Frankie shaking.

"What the hell do you want Frankie." I said.

"You need to get up cause us guys want to go out and you and Ashley need to be the designated drivers." He said sitting me upright.

"Fine now go away so I can get ready." I said pushing him out the door. I closed and locked it looking for my suitcase which I haven't unpacked yet. I got out a knee length black skirt and a black lace up corset. I put them on then applied my eyeliner. I walked out of my room to the living room. There was Frank, Ray, Bob, Gerard, Mikey, Ashley and the guys of Panic! at the disco. Well this is going to be really fun.

"Lets go then." I said heading to the door with my keys. All of them followed me down the stairs and out the apartment building door. "Okay whos riding with me". I said.

"Well we figured Brendon, Jon, Spencer and Ryan could ride with you and we could ride with Ashley." Frank said.

"Ok come on guys." I said motioning to them. They all got in my car. It was me and Spencer up front then Ryan, Brendon and Jon in the back. I started driving.

"So your Frankie's little sister huh." Brendon said.

"Yep."

"Is he a good big brother?"

"Yeah whats with all the questions."

"Just wanted to get to know you." He said.

"I'm sorry its just that I'm a little moody and tired right now so yeah." I apologized.

"Its okay." I pulled up to the club that I had followed Ashley to. We all got out of the car and went up to everyone else. We then went inside the club and sat at a circular looking booth in the corner. It went Ray, Ashley, Bob, Frankie, Me, Spencer, Gerard, Brendon, Ryan, Mikey and Jon from left to right. The smell of the club was already making me sick. A blonde waitress came up to us.

"Any drinks." We all ordered our drinks and waited for them. The waitress brought them. Then Brendon, Ryan, Jon, Ray, Ashley, and Gerard went to dance. Leaving Me, Spencer, Frankie, Bob and Mikey in the booth. All of the sudden I didn't feel so good.

"Excuse me." I said to Spencer. He let me out and I literally ran to the bathroom. I got inside and spilled the contents of my stomach into the toilet. This was going to be a fun rest of the night.