Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Waking up with Spencer

I woke up and felt someones arm arond my waist. I looked back to see who it was. It was Spencer. Wait why is Spencer in my bed I thought. I looked down and noticed that I was in my clothes from yesterday and that I was greatful for. Spencer stirred and opened his eyes. He looked at me.

"Good morning." He said.

"Morning. One question how did you get in my bed." I asked.

"Well me and the guys had to find some where to sleep so I slept here."

"Ok good enough for me. I'm going to go change." I said pulling the warm covers off me and getting up. I picked out a shirt that said 'I am your guilty pleasure' on it. It was my favorite clandestine industries shirt and I also picked out some regular jeans. I changed and went back into the room I shared with Bob and Mikey. Spencer wasn't in my bed anymore but Mikey and Bob were still sleeping. I decided to scare them. Since Bob was a heavy sleeper I decided to go for Mikey first. I got about half an inch from his ear.

"Wake up." I shouted and moved away. He shot up then glared at me. I was in hysterical fits of laughter.

"Why the fuck did you do that?"

"Because you looked so peacful and I wanted to disturb that." I went over to Bob and did the same thing. That time I almost got punched in the face. I walked out of the room satisfied and into the living room. I saw that Panic! was just about to leave. They all came over to say goodbye to me.

"Bye." They said in unison. I hugged each of them and with that they just left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sooo sorry for the shortness. and i know this story sucks but i hope someone out there likes it.