Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

The Scream

I think Frankie must have noticed me staring at the guy.

"That's Spencer." He whispered in my ear. Oh my god. Its only been two years. But he slimed down and grew his hair out. Now he looks absolutly drop dead gorgeous. Spencer spotted me and started walking towards me.

"Hey Hannah." He said looking stunned. "You look so different. But in a good way." He said smiling.

"Thanks you too." I said. He looked down at little Frank who was holding my hand.

"Whos this?" He asked. I looked at Frank. He mouthed 'go talk to him'.

"Umm I think we better go talk somewhere else." I said.

"Well I'll be with Brendon if you need me sis so bye." Frankie said before kissing my cheek and walking away.

"Come on I've got a place where we can talk." He walked me to a flight of stairs. He took my free hand and led me up to a door that said 'roof' on it. We walked through and I let Frank's hand go.

"So who exactly is that?" Spencer asked motioning towards Frank who was scaring some pigeons that were on the roof.

"Well that's a long story. But he's my son." I said.

"Really but aren't you only 18."

"Yeah but I had him when I turned 16." I said.

"Who's the father?"

"Zacky Vengeance."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"So wait you must have been pregnant when you met me."

"Yeah remember I had the 'flu'." I said with air quotes.

"Oh so you didn't want people to know then." He said.

"Exactly I didn't want people to think I was a sixteen year old groupie who slept with Zacky Vengeance." I said.

"I wouldn't think that." He said. He turned to me and we slowly started leaning in. Our lips touched softly. I heard the door we came out of shut softly but thought nothing of it. Until I heard a scream. Little Franks scream.