Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Nobody's fault but mine

I ran as fast as I could to the door. As soon as I opened it tears started flowing from my eyes.

"FRANKIE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Frank had fallen down a flight of stairs and was now laying lifelessly (is that a word?) at the bottom. I ran down the stairs trying not to trip myself and got to him. I didn't want to move him incase I hurt him even further. I saw Spencer running down the stairs after me.

"Go get get my brother." I said through my tears. He went out the door that we came in throught. Sitting there with my son I couldn't help but think this is my fault. If I hadn't let his hand go, if only I had been watching him he wouldn't be hurt. I saw Frank burst through the door. He broke down into tears too. Then he came over and hugged me, I just latched onto his shirt.

"Spencer's calling an ambulance." Frankie said. I nodded. I let go of Frankie and looked over at my son. There was blood coming out of the back of his head.

"Please don't die, I love you. I'm so sorry this is my fault." I said kissing his forehead.

"Hey look at me." Frank said pulling my chin up for me to look at him. "This is not your fault. This is no ones fault." He said with defiance. I still didn't believe him. Just then the EMT's came in. I stood up and moved away from little Frank to let them do their work. They put him on a tiny stretcher and started wheeling him to an ambulance. I followed close behind so I could be in the ambulance with him. I wasn't leaving him alone. We made it outside where a bunch of fans were. They saw us with a little boy on a stretcher. So for once we weren't attacked. I got in the ambulance after Frank told me that he'd be following the ambulance.

We made it to the hospital in about 5 minutes. The doctors wheeled him into the emergency room, I was about to go in the room with him but they wouldn't let me. I went in the waiting room to see all the guys plus Panic at the disco. I sat down between Frankie and Spencer. We waited for about an hour then a doctor came out.

"I'm looking for the Ieros." He said.

"That's us." Frank said.

"Well...."