Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Spencer's Ex

I opened my eyes to some movement in my arms. I looked down to see little Frank cuddled up next to me sleeping. I smiled and managed to get up without waking him up. I walked out into the kitchen since i was starving. I looked in the cupboard and found my favorite cereal cap'n crunch. I got out everything necassary for making a bowl of cereal and picked up the box.

"I love cap'n crunch." I heard someone say from close behind me. I dropped the box and turned around. It was Spencer.

"You ass." I said hitting him in the chest.

"I couldn't help myself." He said laughing. Then the phone started ringing.

"You should make me a bowl of cereal while I get the phone." I said heading to the living room where the phone was.

"Hello," I answered.

"Finally I called earlier you didn't answer the phone." Franks voice said coming through the speaker.

"Sorry, we all fell asleep." I said.

"Oh well I'm bored."

"Get on your laptop." I suggested.

"No theirs a bunch of crazy girls on there and if they find out I'm on all it will be is 'Omg i love you'." He siad making his voice high. I laughed.

"Well did you bring Jamia with you?" I asked.

"No."

"Well then call her." I said.

"Oh I think I will do that." He said laughing at his own stupidity.

"Ok."

"Well love you bye." He said.

"Love you too bye." I said we both hung up. Then the door bell rang. "God I must be popular". I said to myself. I opened the door to see a bleach blond slut.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Spencer's ex girlfriend and I came to beat the shit out of him." She said in a preppy voice and all I could think is oh shit this is bad.