Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

The Piercing

I woke up to someone shaking me. It was Ashley.

"Hannah wake up." She said.

"What time is it." I asked her.

"About 11:00 but non of the guys are up yet." I noticed the bus was stopped.

"Ok." I said sitting up. After that me and Ashley decided to go to the mall. I went into the bathroom and got dressed in Franks shirt that says 'Homophobia is gay', black pants and black and red vans. I applied some eyeliner and waited on the couch in the front of the bus for Ashley. She came out of the bathroom and we went outside. I realized that we were in Huntington Beach, California. The home of Avenged Sevenfold. We walked around for a while and we came up to a big building that said 'Huntington Mall'. We found our way inside then walked around looking for something to do. Then I saw something.

"What would you think of me getting a lip ring." I asked Ashley.

"That would be awesome." We stopped in front of a tattoo/piercing shop and went inside. I
decided to call Frank.

"Hello," He answered.

"Hey Frank,"

"Where the hell are you Jamias here."

"I'm at Huntington Mall with Ashley and I want to ask you something."

"What."

"Can I get a lip ring?"

"Yeah but wait until me and Jamia get there."

"Ok."

"Bye."

"Bye." Me and Ashley waited outside the tattoo shop. Then I saw my brother and a girl coming towards us. My brother was in a "disguise" meaning hoodie up and sunglasses on.

"Hey Frankie trying to hide from the teenies."

"Yes and I'd like you to meet Jamia." I looked over to the girl. She had black hair that was chin length. She had on a clandestine shirt and regular jeans.

"Hi." She said smiling sweetly. I waved and smiled back.

"Well shall we get your lip pierced." Frankie said.

"Yep." We went into the shop and went up to the desk.

"Hello can I help you." A man behind the counter said.

"Yeah she'd like to get her lip pierced." Frankie explained.

"Well I'm going to have to ask your age."

"16." I said.

"Well I'm gonna need parental concent." He said.

"I'm her legal guardian so can I do the 'consent'." He said using air quotes. I stifled a laugh.

"Yeah so where do you want it." I pointed to the right side of my lip. "Ok lets do this then." He said. He pulled me into the back room and sat me down in the chair. He put white gloves on and got out a needle and a little silver ring.

"Ok this is gonna hurt a little bit more than and ear piercing."

"Okay." He took the needle out and sterilized it. Frankie came up to me and took my hand. I
smiled at him and looked back to the guy.

"Okay. One, two, three." I felt a sharp piercing pain under my lip. He took the ring and put it in my lip. I felt the cold metal sensation on my lip. The guy handed me a mirror and I looked at my new appearance. Now I could look at myself and be happy.