Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Spencer's Ex Part 2

She pushed past me and walked into the kitchen.

"Jamie what the hell are you doing here?" Spencer questioned as I walked into the kitchen.

"How dare you fucking send me a text saying your breaking up with me." She said getting closer to him. Making him back up into the cupboard.

"He can do whatever the hell he wants." I stepped between her and him.

"Oh and are you his new girlfriend." She said.

"No I'm his friend and if you wake up my son I will personally kick your ass." I said giving her an attitude.

"I don't care about your son." She said giving me an attitude too.

"Well then get out of my house or I'll call the cops." I said.

"Not until he tells me why he dumped me." She said pointing at Spencer.

"I dont like you." He said slowly. I tryed to stiffle a laugh.

"Well you'll never find another girl like me." She said turning on her heel. We obviously pissed her off.

"Your right he'll find many that are better." I yelled after her. Then she walked out slamming the door. I laughed. That was until I heard Frank start crying. "Ughh that bitch she still woke him up." I said walking toward his room. He was lying on my bed and when he saw me he just reached for me. I picked him up and sat on the bed with him on my lap. Spencer walked into the bedroom and sat next to us.

"Whats wrong little guy?" I said to Frank.

"Hungry." He said in his cute little voice.

"Well lets get you some food." I said about to get up. Spencer grabbed my arm and pulled
me back down.

"I'll get it." He said.

"Ok thanks." I siad as he walked out of the room. I layed down with Frank laying on me.

Today was very tiring. I closed my eyes for a second. It must have been more than a few minutes because I felt Frank's weight being lifted from my body and a blanket being draped over me. That's when I fell into a peacful sleep.