Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Definatly

It had now been about a week since the incident with Spencers girlfriend and since it is a Saturday me, Spencer and Frank are going to the park. We put Frank in his stroller and we walked out of the appartment building to start walking among the many people that crowded New York City. We walked down the street and I noticed Spencer grab my hand.

"What?" I asked smirking up at him.

"I just get nervous with all these people around. I don't want you to get lost." He said smirking as well. We finished our walk to the park and I let Frank go swing on the swings with me and Spencer sitting on a bench nearby.

"I can't believe how fast he's growing." I said watching as my son was playing with a kid he had just met.

"I know." Spencer said. "Look I'm sorry for even bringing this up but have you ever heard from Zacky since he was born?"

"Oh its ok. I've sent him letters but never gotten anything in return." I said looking over towards him but quickly averting my attention to Frank who was sliding down a slide.

"That jackass." He said silently only so I could hear.

"Yeah tell me about it." I said. Then Frank started running towards me.

"Hi mommy." He said jumping up to sit on my lap.

"Hi baby." I said kissing his cheek.

"Hey Hannah remember before Frank got hurt when we kissed." He said.

"Yeah I do. What did that mean?" I said.

"Well I don't know why don't we try it again and see what we want it to mean." He said.

"I think I can deal with that." I said. Slowly we both leaned in and our lips touched. After a couple of seconds we both pulled away.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked looking in my eyes.

"Definatly."