Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

In Spencers Arms

After Spencer asked me out we decided to head back to the apartment because frank was getting antsy. Once we got back I decided to call Ashley to tell her about me and Spencer

*ring, ring, ring*

"Hello." Ashley answered.

"Hey I've got some good news to tell you." I said.

"What happened are you and Spencer finally together." She said.

"How the hell did you know." I said.

"Because me and Frankie always knew you guys were meant for each other." I could tell she was smirking.

"Fine I hate you." I said.

"Aww I love you too." She said.

"So hows tour going?" I asked.

"Oh its great I love it. Everyone misses you though." She said. Then Frank walked in my room and got up on my bed.

"Well I'm glad your having fun but I have to go ok." I said.

"Ok I'll see you later love you."

"Love you too give Frankie a hug for me." I said.

"Kay I will bye."

"Bye." I snapped my phone shut and picked up Frank. "What do you want little guy?"

"I tired." He said.

"Well lets get you ready for your nap." I said getting off my bed and walking to Franks room. I got him in some pyjamas and put him in his crib.

"Night sweetie." I said kissing him forehead.

"Momma sing." He said. Sometimes at night I would sing to him. Instead of a night time story he would always want me to sing to him. I sat in the chair by his crib and started to sing 'Early sunsets over Monroeville'.

At the end of the song he was out.I smiled and I got up to walk out of the room. Sometimes I used to regret sleeping with Zacky but what came out of that one mistake is truly a miracle. I love Frank with all my heart.

"I heard you singing." Spencer said when I walked into the living room.

"You did." I said sitting next to him.

"Yeah your really good."

"Thanks your a great drummer." I said.

"Thank you. So do you wanna watch a movie?" He said.

"I'd love to." That night we watched one of my favorite movies, 'Silent hill'. At the end we decided to just sleep on the couch.

"Night Hannah." Spencer said.

"Night Spenc." And with that I fell asleep right where I felt safe. In Spencers arms.