Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Now or Never

3 WEEKS LATER

Tonight was the night that MCR was in New York. The concert starts at 7:00 and it is now 5:00. I stepped into the shower and let the warm water flow onto my body. After washing my hair I got a towel and wrapped it around my sopping wet body. I stepped out of the shower and went over to the steamed up mirror to get ready. I put on my Frank Iero fan shirt, black pants, black pinstripe converse and a black pinstripe hat like Synyster Gates wears. I put on my makeup and walked out of the bathroom.

After Spencer got ready and I got Frank ready we walked out of the appartment building and Spencer drove us to the venue. We all got out of the car and walked into the back door of the venue since the security knew who I was. I walked the hallways until I saw a door that said 'My Chemical Romance dressing room'. I knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal Mikey.

"Hannah I missed you so much." He said engulfing me in a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you too." He pulled away from me but took Frank out of my arms. With Spencers hand in mine I walked into the room to see all the guys sitting on the couches. Frankie quickly got up and hugged me, I let go of Spencers hand and hugged him back.

"I missed you so much." He said.

"I missed you too Frankie." I said releved that Frankie was back. Before the concert we just sat around talking about random things that had happened on tour. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Gerard shouted. Their manager Brian came in.

"5 minutes till showtime guys." He said and then he closed the door. The guys got ready and then it was time to go. They walked out the door with me, Spencer and Frank in tow. They all walked on stage and applause erupted, I smiled.

They played a couple songs and Gerard started talking to the audience as he always does, every other word was fuck. Soon the show was over and we were all walking back to the dressing room. I was standing beside Frankie.

"Frankie can we talk in private?" I asked. I guess it was now or never.