Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Confessions

"Yeah sure lets go outside". Frankie said kind of confused. I handed Frank to Spencer and walked with Frankie to the backdoor of the venue. We walked to the side of the door and leaned against the cold brick wall.

"So whats up?" He asked.

"Well you know how dad wants us home for thanksgiving." I said.

"Yeah."

"Well I don't know if I should go."

"Why?" He asked.

"Well 10 years ago something happened that you never knew about." I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Dad raped me," He was silent for a very long time. "Are you going to say something or not?" I said not being able to handle the silence anymore.

"He really did that to you?" He asked looking down at the ground.

"Yeah he did."

"Why didn't you tell me about it?" He looked me straight in the eyes.

"I'm sorry but its not the easiest thing to talk about." I felt tears sting my eyes.

"Remember this you can tell me anything. Your my sister I love you." He said. Slowly he pulled me into a hug and I felt tears start flowing down my cheeks. I calmed down after a while and he pulled away from the hug.

"Do you wanna go see dad?" He asked.

"Well maybe we should. Leave the past as past." I said.

"Yeah we'll go but can I talk to him about it?"

"Yeah if you want to." I said.

"Ok well lets go back inside its getting cold." He put his arm around me and we walked inside together.