Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Pancakes Where?

So now we're on our way home from the gig and I'm majorly tired as were the guys. Spencer parked the car and I got out. I walked to the backseat and got a sleeping Frank out of the car.

I carried him to the appartment and put him in his crib. After doing that I walked into mine, Mikey's and Bobs bedroom where Spencer was already asleep in my bed. I pushed him over and climbed in bed. I pulled the sheets over me and fell asleep very easily.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I got out of my bed, walked into the kitchen and saw Mikey making pancakes.

"Morning Mikey." I said sitting at the table.

"Morning. You hungry?" He asked.

"Yes very," I said. He put a plate of pancakes in front of me. "Thanks." I said.

"Mmmhm." He said as he went back to making more pancakes. Then I felt someone kiss the top of head.

"Morning Spenc," I said.

"Good morning." He said sitting down. Me and Spencer ate breakfast and then I remembered me and Frankie were leaving tonight for New Jersey. I got up from the table and went into Frankie, Gerard and Ray's room. I walked to Frankies bed and shook him lightly.

"Frankie wake up," I said, he didn't even move. "Come on Frankie there's pancakes." That
got him up.

"Pancakes where?"

"In the kitchen." I laughed. He just got up and headed for the kitchen. I shook my head and followed him.

"Mommy." I heard Frank yell. I walked in his room to see him standing up in his crib. He smiled. I picked him up and put him down on the floor.

"Morning baby." I said. He smiled again and ran out of the room to the kitchen. He loves pancakes just like Frankie. I walked out of Frank's room and back into the kicthen where both of the Frank's were chowing down on pancakes. I smiled.

"You know what? Both of you make me smile." I said. They just looked over at me and smiled the signature Iero huge smile.