Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Arriving at Dads House

Slowly I opened my door and got out of the car. Dad started walking towards the car. I went to the backseat and opened the door to get Frank out.

"I'm so glad you two came." He said as he made his way to the car. I pulled Frank out of his carseat and put him on my hip.

"Woah did one of you have a kid and not tell me about it?" He asked in a kind of surprised tone.

"Yeah I did." I said.

"Momma whos that?" Little Frank asked me.

"Thats your grandpa." I said putting him down. Dad was in a state of shock.

"Wow. How old is he?" He asked.

"He'll be four on May 1st." I said.

"So you had him when you were 16." He said.

"Yes whats the big fucking deal." I said getting irritated.

"Sorry I just wanted to know." He said.

"I know its just I got a little bit irritated."

"Its ok lets just go inside." He said. Him and Frankie got the bags and we started to walk into the house. Dad opened the door and we all walked in. It looked exactly the same as it did when I left just about 5 years ago.

"Go ahead sit down." Dad said. I walked over to one of the couches and sat down. Little Frank came and sat himself on my lap. Soon Frankie and dad sat down as well.

"So whats his name". Dad asked refering to Frank.

"Frank Anthony Iero." I said.

"Just like your big brother." He said. Yeah because he was there for me I thought. Frankie looked at me, giving me that look. He knew I wanted to say something. I gave him a reassuring look showing him that I wouldnt say anything. I looked out the window and noticed another car pulling in.

"Dad are you expecting someone else?" I asked.

"Oh yes I want you to meet someone." He said. Oh god who could this be I thought.