Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Are you Happy Now part 2

FRANKIES POV

Hannah walked upstairs to put Frank to sleep and I took this as my opportunity to talk to him since Hannah would probably fall asleep with Frank.

"Dad can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Did you rape Hannah?" He sighed.

"Frank I really don't-." I cut him off.

"Just answer the fucking question."

"Yes I did." He said. I shook my head.

"Why did you do that to her dad?" I asked.

"Frank that was a long time ago."

"But it still doesn't excuse what you did."

"I know."

"But why I'm sitll having a hard time grasping that concept." I said.

"Because I didn't want your mother anymore and Hannah was the only one around." He said raising his voice a little. "Are you happy now?"

"Not even I can't believe you would do that to her." I said.

"I know Frank now can you just drop it." He said.

"For now yes but don't even think I'll forget about it." I said. I walked up the stairs and heard soft sobbing coming from Hannah's room. I pushed the door open quietly to see hannah crying on the floor. I walked over to her and sat by her side.

"Whats wrong?" I asked rubbing her back and trying to get her to calm down.

"I heard you and dad talking." She said her voice cracking a bit.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't want you to hear that." I said.

"No its ok I'm just being stupid." She said wiping away her tears.

"No your not," I said looking her in the eyes. "Now come on." I pulled her up and walked her over to the bed.

"Lay down and get some sleep," I said. She got in bed and pulled the covers over her and Frank. I leaned over and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight. I love you."

"Love you too Frankie." She said. She closed her eyes and I walked out of her room closing the door behind me. I walked over to my room and opened the door. I walked in to walls filled with my old posters. Misfits, Danzig, everything. All my old stuff was all here. I smiled and walked over to my bed. I lay down and closed my eyes, soon I was headed off to dreamland.