Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

I Miss You!

*Back in Hannahs pov*

I woke up to the sun shining in the window. I moved my arms around and felt no Frank by my side. I figured someone came and got him. I got up from the bed and walked out. I walked down the stairs to see dad and little Frank sitting at the kitchen table. I smile.

"Mama." Frank said running over to me. I picked him up and kissed his cheek.

"Morning baby." I said. I walked over to the table and sat down.

"Look I'm sorry for what-." Dad started to say but I cut him off.

"Its ok I'm not a person to remember and regret Id rather just forgive and forget." I said. He smiled.

"Just like your mother." He said. Everyone that knew my mother says that to me and I take pride in knowing that people think I'm as kind as my mother. Just then Frankie walked down the stairs.

"Morning guys." He said grogily.

"Hey Frankie." I said as he sat in the other chair at the kitchen table. Then I heard my sidekick 3 start the song 'Smother me' by the used. I knew Spencer was sending me something. I reached for my bag and pulled it out. I opened it and looked at the message. 'I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU!!' It said. I smiled.

"Spencer." Frankie said. I nodded.

"So you really like this Spencer guy don't you." Dad asked.

"Yeah I really do." I said truthfully. In all honesty I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. My heart was telling me I loved him but my head was telling me that I was crazy. I really don't know what to think because on one side I have only been dating him for a month and a half but I feel that I really do love him. Or maybe I don't.

"Hello Hannah are you there?" Frankie questioned waving a hand in front of my face.

"Oh yeah I was just thinking." I said.

"Do you want pancakes?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." He got up from the table and walked to the kitchen counter.

"Dad can you watch Frank while I go get dressed." I said.

"Sure thing." He said. I sat Frank on the floor, got up and walked into my room where my suitcase was. I picked out some clothes, got dressed, applied some makeup and brushed my hair all in 20 minutes. I walked back downstairs to the smell of pancake. I have to say Frankie is a very good cook.

We all ate breakfast and sat at the table thinking about what we could do today. We decided on the mall because dad wanted to makeup for birthdays and christmas's of little Frank's that he'd missed. I told him it wasn't necassary but he insisted. So today should be fun.