Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Franks POV

FRANKS POV

We arrived at the reception hall and got out of the car.

"Come on little Frank let's go party." I said picking him up and putting him on my shoulders.

"Party!" He shouted, I smiled I can't wait until me and Jamia have kids. We walked into the building and followed the signs that said 'Frank and Jamia's wedding'.

We arrived in our party room to see all of our friends and family there. They all cheered. But I didn't see Spencer or Hannah. Oh well they must still be in the car I thought.

We walked over to the long table reserved for us and sat down, I sat little Frank on my lap.
A half an hour past and Hannah and Spencer still hadn't gotten here. I decided to call her phone. It went straight to voicemail telling me her phone was off. This was starting to worry me.

"Jamia I'm starting to get worried Hannah and Spencer haven't made it here yet." I said.

"Who knows maybe they just stopped to get something to eat or something. You shouldn't worry." She said.

"Your right. I love you honey." I said putting my head on her shoulder.

"I love you too."

As another half an hour past I wasn't nervous anymore I was frantic. Hannah wasn't picking up her phone and neither was Spencer.

"Jamia I know something is wrong." I said, I got this feeling in the pit of my stomach. Just as I said that my phone rang. 'Unknown ID' the front said.

"Hello," I answered.

"Frank." Said my sobbing father.

"Dad whats wrong?" I asked.

"Hannah is in the hospital, so is Spencer. They got in a car accident." He choked out in one breath. I dropped my phone, tears welled up in my eyes.

"Jamia we have to get to the hospital." I said choking back my own tears.

"Why?" She said rubbing my back.

"Hannah and Spencer got in a car accident." I said. We told everyone we were leaving and that the reception was cancelled. Then the whole wedding party rushed out of the room to get to the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness
xoxo
Hannah