Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Goodbye Innocence

The concert came to a close and all of us went to our bus. I went up and sat next to Frankie.

"Hi Frankie-poo." I said grabbing his arm.

"What do you want Hannah?" He said.

"Can I got visit my friend."

"Who."

"Zacky."

"Vengeance, I don't know."

"Please." I did my puppy dog face.

"I guess."

"Yay thank you." I kissed him on the cheek, got my hoodie and ran out of the bus. I ran to a bus that said Avenged Sevenfold. I knocked on the door and Zacky opened it and pulled me inside.

"Hey Hannah."

"Hi Zacky."

He pulled me in and kissed me. I didn't object but I was a little nervous. He slid his tounge over my bottom lip and started french kissing me. I walked backwards and pushed myslef on the couch and Zacky came with me. He started to lift the bottom of my shirt up, we broke our kiss and he pulled my shirt off with ease. Before our lips crashed again I slid his shirt off and threw it on the floor. We kissed again and he tugged at the button of my jeans, soon he undid them and slid them off my body leaving me in only my bra and underwear.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

"Absolutly." I said.

That night I let him take me. I was no loner the innocent 16 year old that I was just a couple of hours ago.

I waited until Zacky was asleep then got up and left. Then I realized something. Me and Zacky never used protection.