Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Were is the key word here

*Spencers POV*

Me and Frank walked Hannah out of the hospital and got her down to Frank's car. Once we were all in the car we drove off to our apartment. Hannah was in the backseat just looking around at the busy streets of New York City.

"Wow there's a lot of tall buildings here." She said.

"Yeah." I said, she looked wowed by everything. Soon we made it to the apartment, I got out of the car and opened the door for Hannah. She got out and was looking up at our building.

"Are you ready?" I asked, she just nodded. I walked her to the building and opened the door for her. She walked in and stopped in the lobby.

"Where is ours?" She asked.

"Go up the stairs," I said. She did as instructed and I followed behind her. "Now turn to your right and the first door is the apartment." I directed her.

She turned to her right and walked over to the door.

"Do you have the key?" She asked.

"Yeah." I pulled out the key and slipped it into the lock. I unlocked it and opened the door. She walked in, me and Frank followed in behind her.

"Mommy!" A tiny voice yelled. Little Frank came jolting to Hannah and grabbed onto her leg.

"Hi, Frank." She said hugging him, Frank let go of her afterwards and went back to playing with his toys.

"Can I look around?" Hannah asked looking over at me.

"Yeah you live here." I replied. She took off her shoes and walked through the living room, into the hallway. Then she stopped walking and looked back at me.

"Which one is my room?" She asked. I walked past her to the one at the end of the hall.

"This one," I said opening the door. "This is our bedroom."

I walked in the door and she followed in behind me. There were tons of posters around the room of different bands and the walls were just a plain white. There were three beds around the room one for me and Hannah, one for Bob and the other for Mikey.

"Do we share the room with other people?" She asked.

"Yeah with Frankie's band mates Mikey and Bob." Slowly she walked over to the bed with a nightstand by it. The nightstand had a picture of us on it, in the picture I was kissing her cheek and she was smiling from ear to ear.

All I want is for her to remember what we had, I truly love her to death and I just want her to remember. The day of Frank's wedding when we were in the church all I wished was that it was us up there exchanging vows to each other, promising to love one another for the rest of our lives.

"I look so happy." She stated, picking up the picture and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"We were happy," I said walking over and sitting on the bed next to her. "We were in love."

"We were?" Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Yeah we were."