Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Your Not who I Thought You Were

"Now boarding flight 380 to Los Angeles." The intercom said.

"Well let's go." Spencer said. My nerves were currently invading my body, what if he didn't like me? What if he wanted nothing to do with me? I'm expecting the worst but hoping for the best.

All three of us got up from our seats and headed for the plane, since Spencer was a rockstar and the staff realized that we had been upgraded, free of charge to first class. Sometimes being with a celebrity had it's perks. The seats in first class were amazing, thank goodness because I hated being on the crappy seats for hours.

*In LA*

The flight took us about three hours and we arrived in Los Angeles at six o'clock. We got off the plane, went to luggage check and then stood around talking about what we were going to do.

"Do you want to go see Zacky tonight?" Spencer asked.

"It depends does he stay up late?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Well then I think we'll just go tonight."

"Ok well we've gotta go get a rental car." Spencer said. Thankfully they had a car rental place right inside the airport. You know, I've gotten to know Spencer more today and I can see why I did love him he is pretty nice and funny too. But right now I have to concentrate myself on what is best for my son.

We got into the car we rented and Spencer started driving.

"So how far from here does Zacky live?" I asked.

"About twenty minutes or so." He said.

"Ok."

It did take us about twenty minutes to get to the house of Zacky. It wasn't what I expected though, I thought it would be huge and he would have like servants and stuff. All it was, was a house that a normal person would have. It looked to have about four bedrooms and all the normal stuff that was in a house, I liked it.

"Are you ready?" Spencer asked me.

"No, but I better get this over with." I said. We got out of the car and I got a hold of Frank's hand. We walked up to the door and just stood there for a second. Then I reached out my hand and knocked on the door. It took a few seconds but then the door opened, it wasn't Zacky standing there though.

This guy looked to be about 6'3, he had black hair and he was very skinny.

"Hannah, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Um I'm here to see Zacky." I said.

"It's good to see you." He said. He reached down and hugged me.

"Did I hear you say Hannah?" I heard a voice say from inside the house, then he appeared. Zacky was standing in front of me, he was even cuter in person. "Come in." He said side stepping to let us in. We walked in then awkwardly stood there for a minute.

"Rev, Spencer can you give us a minute?" Zacky asked them. They just quietly walked out of the room.

"So, yeah." I said breaking the silence.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well I need to tell you, I don't really know you but you intrigue me." I said.

"What do you mean you don't really know me?" He asked.

"I lost my memory in a car crash so I really don't remember anything but I had a dream about you and Spencer told me about you." I explained.

"What's that supposed to mean to me?"

"In my dream I said I loved you and plus we have a child together."

"We talked about this when you were sixteen, when I got you pregnant. I didn't really stay true to my promise but I'm not ready to be a father and I have a girlfriend. I'm really sorry Hannah but I think it would be best if we just stayed friends." That hit kind of hard and frankly made me mad.

"Not ready to be a father, do you think I was ready to be a mother? No but I still took responsibility for my actions." I said.

"Look I'm so-."

"No I don't want you to say sorry, I just wanna go home. You really aren't the man I thought you were Zack." I said. "Can you go get Spencer for me?"

Tears welled up in my eyes but I held them back as he left the room. A minute later Spencer came in and stood in front of me.

"What happened Zacky is pissed." He said.

"I'm ready to leave." I said. He nodded and we walked out the door of the house. As soon as we did I broke down in tears.